Somali girl tricked into marriage by broke geeljire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've acknowledged she wasn't tricked. Doesn't make what he did acceptable in the slightest.

Since you lot like the idea of being provided for, do you wanna wear diraacs as well?

You focus only on her paying for the wedding cause she was so desperate. But she also said he sold his car to pay first month rent and she called him to ask for money. So lets not act like she was taking care of him financially. He also said i will pay you to stop that job. So he had money

She also acknowledged she is a munaafaq who prayed and cover up just when around him. Overall she came of worse and being in love isnt an excuse.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
What kinda Guy gets married without paying a dime for the wedding and than Living with the in-laws

And what kinda girl would pay for the whole wedding while complaining the Guy is broke

I got a headache watching that.

She paid for his khamees!! She is completely lost. She brought this on herself.

She broke the 3 key rules;

Rule 1. Never chase a man.

Rule 2. Never buy him shidh.

Rule 3. Never change your lifestyle for a man/ person.

Unless it is me but yet again i would pick death over my woman paying for her wedding/meher

My hypothesis: She was in a rush to get married as she was a reformed .

>Why would she rush into it?
Lock down a man before he can do a thorough background check

>Why a broke man?
The guy was probably a student or just entering the workforce after uni.

>Why do you think shes a ?
-Weave
-Fake nails
-Nose piercing
-Fake eye lashes..
-Adoon speech patterns.

>Why did she abort the marriage?
-Misses ((freedom))
-Financial/status down grade from fucking drug dealers/fraudsters.
100 % bro and the nacas who married this should be ashamed of himself he went out sad

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don’t get why some xalimos have to tell everyone about their L. Like that twitter xalimo got kawaaled by some faraax giving him money. Trying to get sympathy points is so low :pachah1:

Some women choose to be with a bum ass loser bacuse the good guys are too boring or not exiting enough in their view. Later on when their relationship with the bum ass guy they chose to be with doesn't work out well.. Then it's time to cry and play the victim card and blame all guys for their own failure.. Waa yaab walahi :farmajoyaab:

I don’t get why some xalimos have to tell everyone about their L. Like that twitter xalimo got kawaaled by some faraax giving him money. Trying to get sympathy points is so low :pachah1:
They can't help it.. Women are eternal victims even when it's their own fault they wanna blame everyone else for their poor choices and failures...

@HalimaJ
Will probably beat me for writing this :mjlol:

If it's just boyfriend girlfriend relationship then don't but for marriage people do change.... Anyway I agree a girl should never pay for her own wedding and dahab.... She was unlucky to have fallen in love with a loser walahi...sometimes love makes you blind.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Molotoff, you are shameful enough to try and move into your father in laws house and have him shelter you, feed you and clothe you. That is why you are excusing such behaviour. I don't know how it is in your country, but this is not acceptable in our culture.

Just because a woman insists to marry you doesn't mean you should listen if you are not ready. Love isn't going to pay the bills, unless you are a man with no integrity that relies on his wife and family.

You are meant to be a man with a backbone, not a little .
You are 100% right on 2 things that love dosent pay bills and that that type of behaviour dosent adhere to our culture. With that being said what about the girl? She sits there with her fake hair fake nails fake eyelashes and talks about her lingerine where is her cultural behaviour? Not to justify the dudes behaviour but I rather live bymyself than to call her my wife , lord is my witness

You are 100% right on 2 things that love dosent pay bills and that that type of behaviour dosent adhere to our culture. With that being said what about the girl? She sits there with her fake hair fake nails fake eyelashes and talks about her lingerine where is her cultural behaviour? Not to justify the dudes behaviour but I rather live bymyself than to call her my wife , lord is my witness
The desperation for attention is greater than anyyhing. She exposed her whole marriage to strangers just to get attention. I mean share your feelings with family and friends and keep your dignity. She is not only trash.....she has no selfrespect

our women are our honour but look at her , like what went wrong in her upbringing for her to be like that? Not Only her majority of somali girls on social media Makes me wanna throw up , but i Guess i was raised diffrently with conservative values
Tbh somalis stands out because we are conservative by nature. But social media is a drug for a lot of people and there are so many non somali women who share every bit and their families lives

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Tbh somalis stands out because we are conservative by nature. But social media is a drug for a lot of people and there are so many non somali women who share every bit and their families lives
The girl went on about saying she dated the dude for 5 years , calling him a midgaan there is so much questions here haha

Status
Not open for further replies.