Somali girl tricked into marriage by broke geeljire

Gambar

VIP
In another words, a **** is not a **** if she is a gold digger or attractive.

"....Caruur cag weyn leh"
She is bigger than me and I have given birth to children. Waan yaabanahay. She is wearing **** attire and looks like she is about to pop. Similar to odeeyasha in their ill fitting suits busting at the seams.

Abdisamad

No drama
VIP
@Abdurahman_somali

****ism has different classes just like every other field sxb... I was not aware of this previously but while I was going through all the mj ****s it goes up to me like a light pulp ours are high class or as my sis @Reiko would put it bag securers... As MJs we are high class even in the ****ism field.. Deal with it :heh::win:

She is bigger than me and I have given birth to children. Waan yaabanahay. She is wearing **** attire and looks like she is about to pop. Similar to odeeyasha in their ill fitting suits busting at the seams.
MashaAllah this is good to hear. As a Somali woman you are in nature very lazy (never do they sports) and addicted to mac macaan, hence majority of you ladies are bigger. I give credit to your husband, he must have forced you to stay fit. May Allah bless him.

@Abdurahman_somali

****ism has different classes just like every other field sxb... I was not aware of this previously but while I was going through all the mj ****s it goes up to me like a light pulp ours are high class or as my sis @Reiko would put it bag securers... As MJs we are high class even in the ****ism field.. Deal with it :heh::win:
In other words, my clan has the best ****s, don't worry i won't challenge you for that.
:lolbron:

Gambar

VIP
MashaAllah this is good to hear. As a Somali woman you are in nature very lazy (never do they sports) and addicted to mac macaan, hence majority of you ladies are bigger. I give credit to your husband, he must have forced you to stay fit. May Allah bless him.
Forced me? Sheeko.

Teeda kale what’s with all the insults?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I didn't say Gambar is this, i referred to you very general as a Somali woman. Why do you cut the part where i said MashaAllah and made indirectly Dua for you ?

:gucciwhat:

Raali ahow baayo macaan, dagaalka hada inaga jooji
Waryaa, dumarka soomaaliyeed amaan haka helaan.

I’m xusul baruur and proud!!

Trending

Latest posts