Somali girl tricked into marriage by broke geeljire

Status
Not open for further replies.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
If it's just boyfriend girlfriend relationship then don't but for marriage people do change.... Anyway I agree a girl should never pay for her own wedding and dahab.... She was unlucky to have fallen in love with a loser walahi...sometimes love makes you blind.

She wore a hijab for a man. I can’t get behind that. Your actions should be to better yourself not to please another fickle human. Change should come from within otherwise it’s not sincere imo.

That’s not love, it’s called waali.

I don’t get why some xalimos have to tell everyone about their L. Like that twitter xalimo got kawaaled by some faraax giving him money. Trying to get sympathy points is so low :pachah1:

Nah don't worry, i actually agree with you. For the life of me i don't understand why some women broadcast their Ls for the whole world to see/ hear.

If I was to take such a colossal L such as paying for my man and my own wedding, i wouldn't tell a soul.

You focus only on her paying for the wedding cause she was so desperate. But she also said he sold his car to pay first month rent and she called him to ask for money. So lets not act like she was taking care of him financially. He also said i will pay you to stop that job. So he had money

She also acknowledged she is a munaafaq who prayed and cover up just when around him. Overall she came of worse and being in love isnt an excuse.

He knew what he was getting himself into. He seems like a young man who has islamic values and wants a woman that covers up. So why did he marry her knowing that she is the complete opposite?

They both have the same problem. Marrying people in situations they do not approve of and then complaining afterwards.

He knew what he was getting himself into. He seems like a young man who has islamic values and wants a woman that covers up. So why did he marry her knowing that she is the complete opposite?

They both have the same problem. Marrying people in situations they do not approve of and then complaining afterwards.
Trje...but since she suggested the martoage, statted to cover up and pray. You would think she told him she was willing to go that route and even stoppef Youtube.....only to miss her old life and change back

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I got a headache watching that.

She paid for his khamees!! She is completely lost. She brought this on herself.

She broke the 3 key rules;

Rule 1. Never chase a man.

Rule 2. Never buy him shidh.

Rule 3. Never change your lifestyle for a man/ person.

I watched bits of this

I got to say the Guy she married is very insecure

- he made her delete all her social media

- he wanted to look through her phone and justified it with if youre not hiding anything than let me see

- he refused her from working in a mens clothing shop Said he would pay her to stay home lol

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I watched bits of this

- he wanted to look through her phone and justified it with if youre not hiding anything than let me see

- he refused her from working in a mens clothing shop Said he would pay her to stay home lol

They’re both a mess. Ppl need to do some serious introspection before considering marriage. A lack of self awareness, insecurity and low self-worth is a recipe for disaster.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I watched bits of this

- he refused her from working in a mens clothing shop Said he would pay her to stay home lo
l

Any Muslim man with gheerah would demand the same. Only a dayooth would be ok with that. Nothing insecure about that

@Shuusa @HalimaJ
The current generation of Somali men who let women do whatever they want has a horrible impact on Somali diaspora.
Just as the state keeps tabs on its population, I as the head of my house must keep my family in order.

We live in the end times. Law and order is the only way for Somalis
What makes you think you’re responsible of what women's do?
BTW are you in your 20s?

Any Muslim man with gheerah would demand the same. Only a dayooth would be ok with that. Nothing insecure about that
Sxb social media it's self waa pure fitna, if Allah (swt) has blessed you with Xaas wanagsan why would you put her on social media, waxa jira dad xaasidiin ah you gonna be careful of the evil eye.

I'm honestly bewildered when I see these faraxas xaasas on social media
You have stranger commenting "abaayo wad qurux badan tahay", "waaaw",bbe so beautiful"
:mindblown:

Than you have some who say "waxan dhan adi ma leh wax iga sii", wixi nool ba ku nooleya":faysalwtf:
These fob faaraxa have no chill wlhi they'll write anything

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Sxb social media it's self waa pure fitna, if Allah (swt) has blessed you with Xaas wanagsan why would you put her on social media, waxa jira dad xaasidiin ah you gonna be careful of the evil eye.

I'm honestly bewildered when I see these faraxas xaasas on social media
You have stranger commenting "abaayo wad qurux badan tahay", "waaaw",bbe so beautiful"
:mindblown:

Than you have some who say "waxan dhan adi ma leh wax iga sii", wixi nool ba ku nooleya":faysalwtf:
These fob faaraxa have no chill wlhi they'll write anything
A lot of them are dayooths sadly and have no shame. Social media should be used to discuss deen and political/economic stuff, not post your life for everyone

@Shuusa @HalimaJ
The current generation of Somali men who let women do whatever they want has a horrible impact on Somali diaspora.
Just as the state keeps tabs on its population, I as the head of my house must keep my family in order.

We live in the end times. Law and order is the only way for Somalis

An adult woman is a human being with a mind and common sense.

If you are at a point in which you have to control and infantilise her, then you married the wrong woman. Her parents should have raised her to be decent.

I'm an adult with common sense and etiquette. I do not need a man telling me simple nonsense.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
An adult woman is a human being with a mind and common sense.

If you are at a point in which you have to control and infantilise her, then you married the wrong woman. Her parents should have raised her to be decent.

I'm an adult with common sense and etiquette. I do not need a man telling me simple nonsense.
That goes against the facts on the ground. When men ran the household like a state before 20th century, Somalis had a strong identity and pride.

Now when you have Independant woman, the Somali community is in a midst of a crisis.

What counts is facts,not emotional opinions. Women are incapable of making decisions for themselves and their father or husband to guide and make decisions for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending