Somali girl tricked into marriage by broke geeljire

Status
Not open for further replies.
:chrisfreshhah:
Thats defo true. even his extended family might chip him for him to get married if he is really broke.

You are the only one with sense here.
My hypothesis: She was in a rush to get married as she was a reformed .

>Why would she rush into it?
Lock down a man before he can do a thorough background check

>Why a broke man?
The guy was probably a student or just entering the workforce after uni.

>Why do you think shes a ?
-Weave
-Fake nails
-Nose piercing
-Fake eye lashes..
-Adoon speech patterns.

>Why did she abort the marriage?
-Misses ((freedom))
-Financial/status down grade from fucking drug dealers/fraudsters.

She was talking to him for 5 yrs.

Yep she really rushed him....

The right beta cuck Indeed
:gucciwhat:
A man who cant put food on the plate shouldn't be looking for marriage. We have too many unemployed somali men in Birmingham thinking they can cuff a xalimo with a degree! I felt for the sister in the video, this is a big issue in our community

A man who cant put food on the plate shouldn't be looking for marriage. We have too many unemployed somali men in Birmingham thinking they can cuff a xalimo with a degree! I felt for the sister in the video, this is a big issue in our community

youre not somali:yacadiim: "don shiekh"

:chrisfreshhah:

You are the only one with sense here.

She was talking to him for 5 yrs.

Yep she really rushed him....

She knew him for 5 years... The reason for his paranoia during towards the end is because he knew what she was and she what she got up to before their "marriage".

The guy is a nacaas and the girl a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She knew him for 5 years... The reason for his paranoia during towards the end is because he knew what she was and she what she got up to before their "marriage".

The guy is a nacaas and the girl a d h i l o.

I've watched the whole video.

I don't agree with the girl in any shape or form.

But you cannot excuse marrying someone without a penny to their name and then expecting to be housed by your inlaws.

Loool he tried to live his mother in law and then his father in laws house.

That is shameful.

Also, why would you shukansi a girl when you are broke, broke, broke????

Also, his family didn't even help him. Usually the mans family help when the guy has no money. Strange people.

Broke people has needs as well though. Even though i could never let a woman pay for my wedding. Its not like he tricked her......she knew he was broke from the start and never pretended he wasnt. She was desperate for him

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Broke people has needs as well though. Even though i could never let a woman pay for my wedding. Its not like he tricked her......she knew he was broke from the start and never pretended he wasnt. She was desperate for him

Love conquers all ma ha? They should have lived happily ever after in her parents home basement, mingling with cockroaches

I've watched the whole video.

I don't agree with the girl in any shape or form.

But you cannot excuse marrying someone without a penny to their name and then expecting to be housed by your inlaws.

Never excused him... The guy is a whiny and the girl is a loose yat.

What kinda female would fold to pay for all that.. wlh if I had a sister id be disappointed in her if she allowed to that to happen. She’s a Stain simple.

Nin-culus

Laandheer

:drakelaugh::mjlol::draketf:
:drakekidding:

Niga ... I’m a reformed rich Somali young man halal gang lifestyle you can have the jareeer leffff overs
Brudda we have faraaxs here working 2 weeks overtime at amazon and think they're balling. I respect people who do a honest living but please dont get too big for your boots. Dont complain when successful xalimo searches elsewhere because she cant find a match within the community

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Brudda we have faraaxs here working 2 weeks overtime at amazon and think they're balling. I respect people who do a honest living but please dont get too big for your boots. Dont complain when successful xalimo searches elsewhere because she cant find a match within the community
:mjlol:Im not a shaqaalo lmao, you smallminded bro. There’s an abundance of wealth. You can’t see the bigger picture that’s y u married to Baati jolloff

Any guy who tried to marry that is pathetic to start off. Also, In Islam, parents can, marry there son young to protect him from zina and help him until he can get on his two feet.

The idea of making 50k a year first and then marry is dumb.

His parents did not help him.
He tried to live off his in-laws.

She and her family payed for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts