Somali Girl Fitness

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
@Gucci mane you should try to do muscle ups. Before I started calisthenics I only did 3 proper muscle ups now I can do 10 proper one till I start to shake.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Gucci mane what do you? I do mostly calisthenics and bodyweights etc. coz I play football and I want to keep up with my core strength I also do track and field with another somali guy who is secound fastest runner in his age, in the county i live in. I also follow regimes and do track and field and vertical leap trainings twice a week. I would say I'm fit atm.
I do pure weight lifting sxb. This is my schedule. Mondays-bis and back Tuesday-chest and tris Wednesday shoulders Thursday-rest Friday- legs Saturday abs and cardio Sunday-rest

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I do pure weight lifting sxb. This is my schedule. Mondays-bis and back Tuesday-chest and tris Wednesday shoulders Thursday-rest Friday- legs Saturday abs and cardio Sunday-rest
Nice, glad to see fellow somalis working out. Many Somalis go to my gym and they do good.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Any tips how to gain weight on thighs?
I’ve worked on my waist and abs for a week and a half now and :banderas:
I’ve seen running up steps and eating protein foods and fatty foods not too much though and drinking water also to help pass the food! So like 120 steps a day

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
True, now I lean, just that I got high metabolism. you know if I play football for hours then my meal before that is gone.
It will be easy to gain weight as you get older sxb. But its better to be lean and less body fat. Do abit more weight training and use footy as cardio i say

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
It will be easy to gain weight as you get older sxb. But its better to be lean and less body fat. Do abit more weight training and use footy as cardio i say
I see sxb. I will be trying more weight training now. coz I need more defined pecks.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I’ve seen running up steps and eating protein foods and fatty foods not too much though and drinking water also to help pass the food! So like 120 steps a day
I already do that walking thing, I walk a 1.8 miles approximately every day to get to my subway if that counts :liberaltears:
And like what protein foods?
I’m already exercising my legs like hell but it only goes to my butt :mjcry:
I’m cursed with basto legs :meleshame:
tumblr_o9iarksrFv1u4ossio1_400.gif

Last edited:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I already do that walking thing, I walk a 1.8 miles approximately every day to get to my subway if that counts :liberaltears:
And like what protein foods?
I’m already exercising my legs like hell but it only goes to my butt :mjcry:
I’m cursed with basto legs :meleshame:
Chicken, porridge , milk and eggs

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Chicken, porridge , milk and eggs
I already eat that tho :(
Chicken, spaghetti, and salad every single day for lunch during school days
Boraash milk and timir for breakfast
(I don’t eat eggs cause i get nauseous when i eat it)
Becareful not too drink too much milk you might breakout almond milk is a great alternative
Yeah I drink almond or coconut milk all the time
Its pricy but worth it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I already eat that tho :(
Chicken, spaghetti, and salad every single day for lunch during school days
Boraash milk and timir for breakfast
(I don’t eat eggs cause i get nauseous when i eat it)

Yeah I drink almond or coconut milk all the time
Its pricy but worth it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Speak to a doctor or a nutritionist about gaining weight because it might just be your metabolism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending