Somali genetic buffs come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://tracingafricanroots.wordpress.com/east-africa/

So I may be wrong here, but I noticed that Somalis have the highest percentage of East African ancestry out of any ethnic group in the entire region - usually around ~90% or higher. Even higher than our supposed relatives the Oromo.

Is that an accident or should we be preparing for land grab? I'm talking Nazi-style Lebensraum.:mjlol:
uvrKEI.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a shame really that we Somalis can't unite, even though we're all closely related & homogenous. The concept of nationhood came very late to us because throughout history Somalis have always identified with their qabiil first & Somali second. Had we created a unified Somali nation-state during Ahmed Gurey's time or before that, most of East Africa would've been ours.
:banderas::lawd:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

So I may be wrong here, but I noticed that Somalis have the highest percentage of East African ancestry out of any ethnic group in the entire region - usually around ~90% or higher. Even higher than our supposed relatives the Oromo.

Is that an accident or should we be preparing for land grab? I'm talking Nazi-style Lebensraum.:mjlol:
uvrKEI.gif

We have the highest frequency of genetics native to the horn if that's what you mean

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
We have more claim to these lands than any of our northern or western neighbours.
Genetics support this. We must expand our lebensraum and grab the entire northern half of Africa.

waraabe

Your superior
Why do we need to unite? Everyman and woman should stick to his regions. We can have a single market like the EU (without free movement of people) but nothing more than that

uvrKEI.gif

Let us end this humiliation and let Ehtiopia have their way with us...it is inevitable and we're faillures at everthing with governing :jcoleno:

Warya, Somalis will fight over a piece of xanjo and launch 1000 year war over it :meleshame:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Let us end this humiliation and let Ehtiopia have their way with us...it is inevitable and we're faillures at everthing with governing :jcoleno:

Warya, Somalis will fight over a piece of xanjo and launch 1000 year war over it :meleshame:

Wassup with your lack of faith doe. This goes beyond self depreciation :notsureif:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending