Somali flag and Farmajo picture burned in Laascaanood

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Dhulbahante almost exclusively live in their dhulbahante regions in SL. So how in the name of heck could we be second class citizens in our own self controlled regions?

Keep crying man, we don’t want you. You’re just jealous dhulbahante cities have been constantly climbing the ranks and have had the nose development, and everyone knows that. So you can talk about us all you want, but if we’re rebuilding this fast, then we must be doing something right.
Now you see? It may be easy for you as an outsider to tell us to gather our men and attack isaaq but you’re not the one who’s about to turn his cities into a battlefield and potentially lose hundreds of thousands of lives.
Naagjeerteens and getting themselves involved in business that doesn’t concern them go hand in hand
2 universities in laascanood, private hospitals and clinics all over the city. Population doubled in 15 years, New neighbourhoods and streets being built due to growth in population. Peace for 30 years, businesses opened up almost everyday.

“embarrassing to watch”. I’d worry about your piracy problems if anything.
Somaliland region troops committing rape in Las Anod, Sool
Mines planted by Somaliland region injures 4 children severely in Tukaraq area (graphic)
This was disguised as road construction.
Somaliland: Politicians & Parliamentarians Apologize over Dhakol statement on May 18
A Dhulbahante politician called May 18 an Isaaq holiday. He was arrested even though the arrest of MPs is against Somaliland's constitution and he apologized.
They have not only apologized the disheartening statement to the public but also to the government. Mr. Said Mohamed Elmi, MP elected from Sool region made the apology in a press conference held yesterday in Hargeisa. The parliamentarian has said that the decision to recapture Somaliland lost independence as a unanimous one reached by all populace residing in Somaliland but was not a decision unilateral reached by one tribe. He said the statement from the arrested MP was not what the people in his constituency also share with him.
SNM Warcriminal Mahamed Kaahin: "Our Objective is to divide Dhulbahante so they never unite"

http://puntlandi.com/?p=1758

Jeeganland administration has upmost contempt and hatred for Dhulbahante,openly discuss about how they intent to divide Faarax Gaaraad & Mahamoud Garaad and how they should indentify with their subclans instead of indentify as Dhulbahante, how can any self respecting dhulbahante person support such a government

:faysalwtf:
There is no Somali clan anywhere in the world in such a pitiful state of humiliation aside from Dhulbahante.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somaliland region troops committing rape in Las Anod, Sool
Mines planted by Somaliland region injures 4 children severely in Tukaraq area (graphic)
This was disguised as road construction.
Somaliland: Politicians & Parliamentarians Apologize over Dhakol statement on May 18
A Dhulbahante politician called May 18 an Isaaq holiday. He was arrested even though the arrest of MPs is against Somaliland's constitution and he apologized.

SNM Warcriminal Mahamed Kaahin: "Our Objective is to divide Dhulbahante so they never unite"

There is no Somali clan anywhere in the world in such a pitiful state of humiliation aside from Dhulbahante.
The first one was dhulbahante on dhulbahante rape. It’s not some random guy from hargeisa walking into the territory of dhulbahante and raping our women. Of course I’m not defending it, I’m saying it’s not a dhulbahante-ïdoor issue, it’s an internal matter.

this MP wasn’t even in laascaanood or other major DH cities. I never liked ïdoor and never liked SL, which is why I am happy with dhulbahante being in its peaceful state and doing what it wants. SL can’t control Dhulbahante, the only things you brought are a few questionable threads with questionable sources from people with questionable agendas.

Dhulbahante can’t be divided. Even if we don’t agree on politics, that doesn’t mean the qabil is in division. We’ve stuck by each other for centuries, a shitty îdoor state isn’t enough to make us hate each other. Every dhulbahante I have ever met identifies with dhulbahante, no one identifies with their sub of dhulbahante. That’s being completely retarded.

The largest dhulbahante sub is probably 300K or maybe 400K. As soon as we split below dhulbahante we’d be langaabs, every somali on his birthdate would know better than to split down a qabil with more than a million people down to its subs with not even a half a million.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somaliland region soldier raped a married pregnant Las Anod girl in Tukaraq
Yet again, Somaliland's UK funded RRU is caught committing crimes against humanity in Kash- I mean Laascaanood.
:francis:
But then again...
Dhulbahante militias were the ones who invited Somaliland to L.A in the first place
:russ::hemad::hahaidiot: @World
Somaliland region speaker from Las Anod says "we fought Siad Bare"

Qooro taag
***hne, Markus (2011). Political Orientations and Repertoires of Identification: State and Identity Formation in Northern Somalia. On 18 March 1991, SNM/Habar Jeclo and Habar Yoonis forces came to the Sool region. There were 17 technicals of Habar Yoonis and one technical of Habar Jeclo. The Isaaq fighters killed eight Dhulbahante in the countryside and in small villages. The forces also looted the villages.

On the same day 11 technicals of Habar Yoonis/Sacad Yoonis and one technical of Habar Jeclo/Reer Idle and one big truck full of men came to a watering place called Dogoble. The leader of these forces was called Libaxo. Here they killed 46 unarmed men from Dhulbahante/Naaleeye Axmed. They also stole their animals.

On 19 March 1991 the force came to a place called Bancadde near Xudun, where Naaleeye Axmed/Reer Jibril reside. The people saw the big truck with the SNM flag and greeted the men. They thought they had come in peace. The technicals were in the back. The SNM fighters said: ‘We come in peace, lay down your weapons’. The men from Reer Jibril did so; then the technicals came and 30 Dhulbahante men were killed. The Isaaq also stole many camels. The last killings happened near a tree named qalloocato [crooked]. After the massacre the Isaaq renamed the place qooro tag (standing penis). When a man dies suddenly he has an erection. Now, if a Habar Yoonis hears this name [qooro tag] from a Dhulbahante he will run; he will fear revenge. (Interview with Fu’aad Aadan Cadde, Laascaanood, 05.11.2003)
Goat attacked in Hargeisa for being reer Las Anod

I could go on and on but I think the message is clear. In no reality or universe are Dhulbahante a free people. All of this was done by Isaaqs yet Dhulbahante across social media spend most of their time attacking Majeerteen.

Somaliland region soldier raped a married pregnant Las Anod girl in Tukaraq

Somaliland region speaker from Las Anod says "we fought Siad Bare"

Qooro taag

Goat attacked in Hargeisa for being reer Las Anod

I could go on and on but I think the message is clear. In no reality or universe are Dhulbahante a free people. All of this was done by Isaaqs yet Dhulbahante across social media spend most of their time attacking Majeerteen.

Dhulos are always acting tough because they know as their big bro we'll not harm them.. They're even getting cocky in Garowe.. But act like innocent peasants in Laascaanood :drakewtf:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Dhulos are always acting tough because they know as their big bro we'll not harm them.. They're even getting cocky in Garowe.. But act like innocent peasants in Laascaanood :drakewtf:
Wallahi, we are too nice to them. Every time they act out, we treat them like an autistic sibling and continue to fight for them.

Wallahi, we are too nice to them. Every time they act out, we treat them like an autistic sibling and continue to fight for them.

It's a shit situation.. What can we do.. If we advice them they'll interpret it as if we are hating on them or even worse we want them to join PL :ohlord::snoop: