Somali flag and Farmajo picture burned in Laascaanood

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There's nothing wrong with burning Farmajo's picture as an act of protest. But the burning of the Somali flag shows how far gone these people are. And people actually ask why Puntland doesn't save them. No wonder Farmajo didn't bring these snakes with him to the Somaliland talks. They're calibeesteens with loyalty to nothing.
:westbrookwtf:

Last edited:
Dirty ass mic :susp:
1592322939548.png

Mashallah our Dhullo brothers are proud somalilanders who love their country. Las anood have developed very much under SL. May allah bless them

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I defintely agree with the anti failmaajo sentiments and dont really care about burning somalia flag. That flag is synonymous with failure because of that i dont really care for any flag in somalia

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Disgusting language

Aren't we all Somalis, don't you dare talk about Somalinimo and brotherhood when you hate and slander just because someone prefers manage themselves... Not be controlled from Xamar...

Be happy for them Sool & Laascaanood is developing fast and insha'Allah in a few years will be as prosperous as Galbeedka Somaliland.
So if Xamars the capital you are being “controlled” but if its Hargeisa then they are “managing themselves”. To repeat your first question, aren’t we all Somalis? :icon e smile:

SL will never get Ictiraaf the Somali people have refused for any section of the country to split off.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Kashmiris man such lost and leaderless people. I think its about time the women lead this tribe because rag uma maqna.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
So if Xamars the capital you are being “controlled” but if its Hargeisa then they are “managing themselves”. To repeat your first question, aren’t we all Somalis? :icon e smile:

SL will never get Ictiraaf the Somali people have refused for any section of the country to split off.
Look at you defending Farmaajo :obama:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Look at you defending Farmaajo :obama:
Farmajo brought every ounce of hate to himself he was the most supported president in our recent history and now he is the most polarizing figure in Somaliweyn. I wish he didn’t make it this way :francis:

also I wasn’t defending him I was attacking the separatist idea when was it you started identifying with Xamar :gucciwhat:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Farmajo brought every ounce of hate to himself he was the most supported president in our recent history and now he is the most polarizing figure in Somaliweyn. I wish he didn’t make it this way :francis:

also I wasn’t defending him I was attacking the separatist idea when was it you started identifying with Xamar :gucciwhat:

Bijj ass nigga you should change your attitude towards me since the new deal Madoobe got:sitdown:

I defintely agree with the anti failmaajo sentiments and dont really care about burning somalia flag. That flag is synonymous with failure because of that i dont really care for any flag in somalia
Yeah I am the same way, although burning flags is way more symbolic than burning a President picture, it shows how disillusioned they’ve become, they were always somaliweyne types.