Somali flag and Farmajo picture burned in Laascaanood

Waryada I'm out.. Enough karbash for today.. At the end of the day love my lil dhulos brothers.. Nin rag ah iska dhiga.. You are the descendants of the darawish don't let some dusty khat induced jeegan rule over your land.. Peace I'm out :salute:

amboli

DIR POWER
Same punytites are crying that SL is a tribal secessionist movement.. SL is inclusive and it's borders are colonial rather than Puntland claiming Sool and Sanaag on tribal grounds.

Yeah Somaliland has 2 dir clans and a few other small dir clans 8 isaaq clans and 2 darood clans. You guys also have some smaller clans like madhiban gabooye and fiqi shini. Maybe because of that diversity and all clans having similar northern culture is why it's doing well:ehh:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
His wife is Murursade laakiin I the Sheikh is not sure what sub of DBlock is his reer abti's heard Maxamud Garaad don't know the sub after tho
I just asked my hooyo, and she confirmed he’s wacays cabdulle.

Apparently his reer abti is actually closely related to us, even closer than wacays cabdulle. Our most common ancestor was only 4-5 generations ago (we’re different generations that’s why it’s 4-5). That’s my great-great grandfather and his great grandfather.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Apparently his reer abti is actually closely related to us, even closer than wacays cabdulle. Our most common ancestor was only 4-5 generations ago (we’re different generations that’s why it’s 4-5). That’s my great-great grandfather and his great grandfather.

Mash'Allah fam that's crazy that's your sub you said :salute: Damn he your blood blood with those close blood ties he has with you. I the Sheikh expects him to come through then :dwill: :yacadiim:

Somaliland region soldier raped a married pregnant Las Anod girl in Tukaraq

Somaliland region speaker from Las Anod says "we fought Siad Bare"

Qooro taag

Goat attacked in Hargeisa for being reer Las Anod

I could go on and on but I think the message is clear. In no reality or universe are Dhulbahante a free people. All of this was done by Isaaqs yet Dhulbahante across social media spend most of their time attacking Majeerteen.
Goat attacked in Hargeisa for being reer Las Anod :dead:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Damn you are close

I think its unfortunate Dhulbahante burned the flag and the picture of the President, Somalia is not longer a failed state and there are ongoing talks with Somaliland. But then again I do not think these actions represent all of Dhulbahante. That was a reactionary chimp out that made Dhulbahante look bad really.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The citizens in Hargeysa are dependent on donkey carts for water supply as we speak in 2020.. And this is after 30 years of so called independence from Somalia, yeah I can see some more developments by SL in in LA which in i. doorian terms mean some more old buildings being painted red, white and green to resemble the SL flag :mjlol:
What's more ceeb is the fact that Somalia as a recognized state has deteriorated in almost all aspects.. It's getting better but with access to all the financial institutions as a recognized country Somalia ain't got shit to show for it since the collapse... :pacspit:

You cannot even utter a word about SL as it is unrecognized, literally isolated in almost all aspects and matter of fact the few countries that deal with Somaliland such as UAE and Ethiopia do it in violation of international law...

It's funny how you try to mock a poor rogue state and then somehow think I will spare you of the same.. The infrastructure was better in italian Somalia as yall was forced to twerk for them more than 40 years ago..

Vaffanculo ma nigga, vaffanculo :lolbron:

What's more ceeb is the fact that Somalia as a recognized state has deteriorated in almost all aspects.. It's getting better but with access to all the financial institutions as a recognized country Somalia ain't got shit to show for it since the collapse... :pacspit:

You cannot even utter a word about SL as it is unrecognized, literally isolated in almost all aspects and matter of fact the few countries that deal with Somaliland such as UAE and Ethiopia do it in violation of international law...

It's funny how you try to mock a poor rogue state and then somehow think I will spare you of the same.. The infrastructure was better in italian Somalia as yall was forced to twerk for them more than 40 years ago..

Vaffanculo ma nigga, vaffanculo :lolbron:

Somalia is recovering from civil war and getting better day by day...al shabab was pushed out of muqdisho in less than 10 years ago while you've had 30 years of peace in Hargeysa yet muqdisho today is much ahead of Hargeysa in terms of development.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somalia is recovering from civil war and getting better day by day...al shabab was pushed out of muqdisho in less than 10 years ago while you've had 30 years of peace in Hargeysa yet muqdisho today is much ahead of Hargeysa in terms of development.
For 30 years of being a recognised country Somalia should be waaaay ahead of Somaliland but that's not the case is it? On some levels Somaliland is even better :mjlol:

For 30 years of being a recognised country Somalia should be waaaay ahead of Somaliland but that's not the case is it? On some levels Somaliland is even better :mjlol:
Somalia did not have a functioning government for more than 15-20 years.. Even today the government is very weak.. Anyways I consider north Somalia as part of Somalia.. Anyway I don't get why y'all are still holding grudges for something that happened in the past during msb government.. You guys should quit acting like naag la fara xumeyay.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somalia did not have a functioning government for more than 15-20 years.. Even today the government is very weak.. Anyways I consider north Somalia as part of Somalia.. Anyway I don't get why y'all are still holding grudges for something that happened in the past during msb government.. You guys should quit acting like naag la fara xumeyay.
It's you who can't forget about that, we have moved on saaxib. We don't want to be apart of Somalia.. Its to the point where we are economically and politically isolated from Somalia, that's how much we don't want Somalia.

Trending