Somaliland region soldier raped a married pregnant Las Anod girl in Tukaraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Your’e the last one that should mention anything about negro Madow, I dont know where you get the nerve

That the best you can come up with? Kkkkk

Always be a slave. You were a slave for the Sayid, then a Slave for Afweyn, and now your slaves for Samosas.

The sayyid and his footsoldiers were lackeys for our Isaaq ideology. Isaaq made the dervishes we installed mad Mullah as leader to bring the footsoldiers. Why use our own men when we have cannon fodder like Dhulbahante.
Sayyid and darawish had everybody on ropes :manny:

Dhulbahante need to go back to their old ways if they want to stop being a joke. That means having an Ogaden leader :mjhaps:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
a porcupine calling someone yaryar lol
LOL2.jpg

Even with all of their subclans bunched together, they still aren't even half as laandheere as us.
:drakelaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
View attachment 61951
Even with all of their subclans bunched together, they still aren't even half as laandheere as us.
Allah swt blessed us Wallahi.

Every where we go, we run shit!!!

From MN politics to Europe politics, Asia, Africa and Middle East.

Who runs Oman business? MJ.

The richest Somalis in UAE is MJs.

View attachment 61951
laangaabness runs through their veins.
Allah swt blessed us Wallahi.

Every where we go, we run shit!!!

From MN politics to Europe politics, Asia, Africa and Middle East.

Who runs Oman business? MJ.

The richest Somalis in UAE is MJs.
Dont forget our colony Zambia where they wave our flags:mjhaps:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
View attachment 61951

From Djibouti city, to Dire Dawa, to Wajir, to Jamaame, to Baidoa, to Jowhar, to Dhuusamareeb, to Oodweyn, MJ is known, and that's how I identify myself. Cant say the same for Issaq subclans. Niggas have to mention the major clan name.

Also the fact: they're soo langaab........they need Darood to be their own country.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There is no proof that they are isaaq and SL is doing more for Laascaanood than you so called “brothers” have ever done.
Only a dhulo would brag about how much SL has done for Laascanood in a thread about a SL soldier raping a pregnant dhulo.
:chrisfreshhah:

@Libaaxseendheer if daroods would stand together these things would never happen. Instead a whole clan (isaaq) is proud of doing these things to a subclan (dhulbahante) as if they are comparable on a clan level.

Who's proud? Anyone with a heart should be angry. Anyone who fears Allah(SWT) should be vexed. One f'd nigga did this, and somehow a whole clan is happy, are you ok saaxiib, Maskaxdaada isticmaal. This man should be found and executed. The sooner the better, I don't care who does it, just off him.

Wallahi you Somalis are actually finished, you can't look at this as an isolated event that happened, but instead somehow spin this into a tribal matter? wtf. This "soldier" did this because he knew he could get away with it. This same thing happened when SNA soldiers back in the day raped somali (specifically MJ) women in and around Gaalkacyo, and got away with it because they knew they could get away with it. The same thing occurred in Hargeisa/Burco etc by SNA soldiers (most of whom were of neighbouring clans like Dhulbahante from Buuhoodle) who started doing fucked up things on somalis (Specifically the Isaaqs) because they had a power trip and knew no one was going to hold them accountable, the only differences is that mobile phones exist now and give you the ability to record everything.

I already know some people will use this case to further push their agenda, and not actually care about what happened. I don't care about all that BS, May Allah grant our sister peace.

May Allah (SWT) also hold the man who carried out that despicable act accountable in Yawmul qiyaamah, the same goes for all those who thought they got away with it.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Everyone on this site has the lowest IQ especially you PLers believe anything from one source.

That is haraam according to Islam you need at least 3 credible sources / witness with no agenda against the accused.

You guys will believe anything as long as it's against Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.