Somali flag and Farmajo picture burned in Laascaanood

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Then stop complaining when muse bihi and his lackeys represents your folks at the table.. Go arrange a thankful festival for SL anniversary or something.
That’s not what we’re complaining about. You guys are the ones begging us to fight ïdoor and join you guys, and now you’re saying we should stop complaining that farmaajo doesn’t care about ssc joining back in somalia?

Pick one or the other. Farmaajo received endless support from reer ssc, then he does is injustice. Do you or do you not want ssc to be apart of somalia? If you did you would be angry at farmaajo too, if you don’t then just leave us alone.

We just want to join back to somalia out of our love for somalia wlhi if I’m being honest. Even you know somalia is nothing right now. We’re doing fine regardless

reer

VIP
There are no isaaqs in our lands, laascanood is 95% dhulbahante from a survey conducted there.

Like I said, we’re autonomous. Ok fine then, get tf out of our affairs then.

What we do is what we do.

You and @reer need to worry about your own problems. If you’re not dhulbahante then don’t worry about what dhulbahante doesz
keep my adeer outta your mouth i give two hoots about whose concubine you choose to be little kid

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
keep my adeer outta your mouth i give two hoots about whose concubine you choose to be little kid
Your adeer is the president of somalia. Literally every somalia all across the world has the right to speak and criticize him.

Are you so qabilist that we’re not allowed to talk about your qabiil member who directly affects our lives?!

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What’s even more ironic is Farmaajo’s wife is wacays abdulle. So he’s connected to me too through marriage :dead: :drakekidding:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
What’s even more ironic is Farmaajo’s wife is wacays abdulle. So he’s connected to me too through marriage :dead: :drakekidding:

His wife is Murursade laakiin I the Sheikh is not sure what sub of DBlock is his reer abti's heard Maxamud Garaad don't know the sub after tho

reer

VIP
his wife is murursade he gives less hoots than me you live 1000 km away from me concubine ass nigga stop b----ing get that dhuuso bihi genitals outta your face cheeseman is a free man afka ka cesho

Last edited:
That’s not what we’re complaining about. You guys are the ones begging us to fight ïdoor and join you guys, and now you’re saying we should stop complaining that farmaajo doesn’t care about ssc joining back in somalia?

Pick one or the other. Farmaajo received endless support from reer ssc, then he does is injustice. Do you or do you not want ssc to be apart of somalia? If you did you would be angry at farmaajo too, if you don’t then just leave us alone.

We just want to join back to somalia out of our love for somalia wlhi if I’m being honest. Even you know somalia is nothing right now. We’re doing fine regardless

If you want to join Somalia no one but yourself is holding you back.. Kick out the traitors and claim your rightful seat.. That's a brotherly advice.. If you guys keep waving Somaliland flag then you'll be counted under somaliland otherwise create your own state make the Somali flag fly high and show you are nin rag ah. I don't want you or need you to join Puntland.. But you are welcome there.

Sheikh

VIP
You sound butt hurt, chill out naaya

I got love for Mx but you sxb are one b*tch nigga

Fam even us MX are not that hip with Farmaajo but he's better than the rest of the rotten crop of expired politicians Somalia has to offer he's the best Somalia has. Laakiin if I the Sheikh sees anybody go after him on the fact he's a laandheere MX you better believe I'm karbashing them :mjdontkno:

reer

VIP
Fam even us MX are not that hip with Farmaajo but he's better than the rest of the rotten crop of expired politicians Somalia has to offer he's the best Somalia has. Laakiin if I the Sheikh sees anybody go after him on the fact he's a laandheere MX you better believe I'm karbashing them :mjdontkno:
i dissed farmajo plenty times but this calaacal iyo cabaad is something else you can't have your cake and eat it too either join somalia and then ask farmajo help or be quiet and sit under bihi stop crying like a dhoocil

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
i dissed farmajo plenty times but this calaacal iyo cabaad is something else you can't have your cake and eat it too either join somalia and then ask farmajo help or be quiet and sit under bihi stop crying like a dhoocil
“join somalia and then ask for help”. Why would we ask for help after we joined somalia? Are you retarded?

Do you think we didn’t join somalia because w don’t want to?

We gonna get another term Insha’Allah wll

Sheikh

VIP

Word. Hopefully Farmaajo since he is the President of Somalis all across he does keep in mind of SSC and where its located strategically between two places. I the Sheikh thinks he does know lol. Most SSC supporters are independent

Do you think Dhulbahante would stick with SL if it came to secession?
:drakelaugh:
If you don’t know us keep quiet

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
His wife is Murursade laakiin I the Sheikh is not sure what sub of DBlock is his reer abti's heard Maxamud Garaad don't know the sub after tho
When everyone says his reer abti is dhulbahante I thought it was his wife this whole time :kanyehmm:

Trending