SNM Warcriminal Mahamed Kaahin: "Our Objective is to divide Dhulbahante so they never unite"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

http://puntlandi.com/?p=1758

Jeeganland administration has upmost contempt and hatred for Dhulbahante,openly discuss about how they intent to divide Faarax Gaaraad & Mahamoud Garaad and how they should indentify with their subclans instead of indentify as Dhulbahante, how can any self respecting dhulbahante person support such a government

:faysalwtf:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I am hesitant to believe this clip!

Even if true, Dhuloz being divided isn’t exactly a new revelation

Iidoors need to be sent back to their dusty three gobols and soon enough they will not be safe even there, Dhulbahante can remove iidoors from their own land they just need to wake up and unite.

Dhulbahante are Puntlanders. They only act like Somalilanders for extra cash.
This man thinks he can divide them but in reality they're just hustling.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Iidoors need to be sent back to their dusty three gobols and soon enough they will not be safe even there, Dhulbahante can remove iidoors from their own land they just need to wake up and unite.

You are mentally retarded if you believe that. Their own region Sool is shared by their master HJ who often karbash them.

Plus, Dhulobahante wants to be part of Somaliland. Don't blame us but them.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Sxb be humble. You in the JV league with Harti. You not built for the nation states of Sade and Absame. You would get swallowed. Take care of the Dhullos first horta before you aspire to take me.

Dhulbahante is already on lock. We are currently karbashing their older brother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are mentally retarded if you believe that. Their own region Sool is shared by their master HJ who often karbash them.

HJ masters?

You're struggling to fight against a subclan of MJ and you think you can take on a united dhulbahante

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
HJ masters?

You're struggling to fight against a subclan of MJ and you think you can take on a united dhulbahante

I think you're talking about Sa'ad Muuse fighting against the whole PL that wasn't only MJ btw in eastern Sool. Let's not forget they repulsed Puntland twice in Tukaraq.

I think you're talking about Sa'ad Muuse fighting against the whole PL that wasn't only MJ btw in eastern Sool. Let's not forget they repulsed Puntland twice in Tukaraq.
Lol its literally one subclan of PL not all of MJ, and its clearly not just one subclan from SL but multiple subclans kkkkkk

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol its literally one subclan of PL not all of MJ, and its clearly not just one subclan from SL but multiple subclans kkkkkk

Fam. It's whole of Majerteen sub-clans, Dhulbahante, lelkase, Dishile, madigan, surre, arab salaax and many more. I've heard those soldiers dying in Tukaraq so don't lie sxb while Jegaan is only in Tukaraq specifically SM. Even Puntland media tells you.

Why do you think PL make memes of Gabiley? :childplease:

Fam. It's whole of Majerteen sub-clans, Dhulbahante, lelkase, Dishile, madigan, surre, arab salaax and many more. I've heard those soldiers dying in Tukaraq so don't lie sxb while Jegaan is only in Tukaraq specifically SM. Even Puntland media tells you.

Why do you think PL make memes of Gabiley? :childplease:
What ever makes you sleep at night sxb, I know the death toll and the clan thats the majority from PL , SL without Dhulbahante protection would be over dont forget you were saved by them. You have people from Awdal too kkkk

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What ever makes you sleep at night sxb, I know the death toll and the clan thats the majority from PL , SL without Dhulbahante protection would be over dont forget you were saved by them. You have people from Awdal too kkkk

Majority fighting the Tukaraq war were SM so stop with the propaganda. The death toll on PL side was very heavy and diverse compared to SL and that's a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending