Somali feminist demands men prepare Afur and to stop ABUSING women by having them in kitchen all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
this is why i can't take them seriously :bell:

they are moving like they are actually out working all day for their family as if the majority of them aren't on jobseekers allowance.:mjlol:
apparently 'men's job' is walking to the ceyr office:damn:
It's their mums fault they made them spoiled akhaas. Very disgusting trait for a man to have.

Only marti men expect the food to be brought to them. If it is your own own house nobody will stop you getting your own food. :manny:

I have seen men in their own homes who are waiting for their wives to deliver them everything :tacky:I felt like beating the crap out of them but the women allowed it. I will never allow that.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
if I ever see these male female role switchers in my life i will punch their face n break their bones , the man who is exposed to the elements and working and bringing a pay slip and on top of that raising a family through sweat and hardship even the rich men have to work hard to raise good kids, these twitter prostitutes will never find a decent man, the men who go for them are fake muslims since they r ok with role switching then they r ok with all sorts of filth, it's better to die a single old man than marry these social media prostitutes, now they go after the very nature all humans are united in belief and United in values, this is the same as seeing murder is wrong, everyone believes that

Bohol

VIP
I have seen men in their own homes who are waiting for their wives to deliver them everything :tacky:I felt like beating the crap out of them but the women allowed it. I will never allow that.

When I was in Hargeisa last year my maid use to bring me the food in the house but after a while I got tired I stormed the kitchen
and got my own food. At-least she cooked so that is enough in most cases. I don't expect women to be 24hr waitresses.

:manny:

Gambar

VIP
When I was in Hargeisa my maid use to bring me the food in the house but after a while I got tired I stormed the kitchen
and got my own food. At-least she cooked so that is enough in most cases.

I told some "relative" who was over for an cazuumad what are you waiting for he's like I'm waiting for the food to come I was like war orod oo soo qaad ma cuuri baad tahay then he complained to my mum and said I have kibir :russ:

they are moving like they are actually out working all day for their family as if the majority of them aren't on jobseekers allowance.:mjlol:

Wallahi they think they're living in the past lmao doing grocery shopping is equivalent to hunting for food with a bow and arrow for them :mjlol:

I nearly cried laughing when duke of rafaad was trying to pass off taking out bins and changing tires as some impossible chore restricted only to men like... :mjlol:

There;s literally no male job for them to do but they still have the audacity to lie around all day and complain about womans work when u try to get their lazy asses to do some actual work :dead:

Bohol

VIP
I told some "relative" who was over for an cazuumad what are you waiting for he's like I'm waiting for the food to come I was like war orod oo soo qaad ma cuuri baad tahay then he complained to my mum and said I have kibir :russ:

Well that is Somali dhaqan when it comes to guests. Whenever I go to my cousins house my female cousins bring me the food :banderas: .
There is difference between marti and when it is your own house.

Zeus

STYLIN

hqdefault.jpg

Gambar

VIP
Well that is Somali dhaqan when it comes to guests. Whenever I go to my cousins house my female cousins bring me the food :banderas: .
There is difference between marti and when it is your own house.
:kodaksmiley: Sheeko

Did she actually teach you? What is the poison?
Yeah she taught me but she told me she learned from a Yibir woman :drakelaugh:I don't remember the recipe but she said don't ever use it except for emergencies just make sure inuu shubmo

Bohol

VIP
Wallahi they think they're living in the past lmao doing grocery shopping is equivalent to hunting for food with a bow and arrow for them :mjlol:

I nearly cried laughing when duke of rafaad was trying to pass off taking out bins and changing tires as some impossible chore restricted only to men like... :mjlol:

There;s literally no male job for them to do but they still have the audacity to lie around all day and complain about womans work when u try to get their lazy asses to do some actual work :dead:

Hey we are not the ones complaining about cooking in twitter. We all know who has a trademark on obesity and laziness. :manny:

Hey we are not the ones complaining about cooking in twitter. We all know who has a trademark on obesity and laziness. :manny:

Man... I wouldn't be calling anyone obese or lazy sxb, you think taking out the bins is the epitome of manliness :kanyehmm:

Can you even cook? do you know how to make ur bed? I'm imaging you future wife having to treat you like a toddler and do everything for you because your lazy ass wasn't taught basic housekeeping :francis:

Bohol

VIP
Man... I wouldn't be calling anyone obese or lazy sxb, you think taking out the bins is the epitome of manliness :kanyehmm:

Can you even cook? do you know how to make ur bed? I'm imaging you future wife having to treat you like a toddler and do everything for you because your lazy ass wasn't taught basic housekeeping :francis:

Lol I don't depend on any halimo. I make my own bed, put my clothes in the washing
machine, cook my food or sometimes buy it from take out. I don't see the need to marry
a fat westernized halimo that can't even boil a egg.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I think both men and women need to learn skills that will help them be self-sufficient. I understand the concept that they both have their roles, and I believe it to an extent as well, but the way some people act you'd think it was dehumanizing for a woman to hold a job or a man to know how to cook. It comes down to being able to take care of yourself first and foremost.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's their mums fault they made them spoiled akhaas. Very disgusting trait for a man to have.

So now your against a wife servicing her husband during afur and making him Happy?

Western raised Xalimoz brehs, avoid them like a plague :kodaksmiley:

Bohol

VIP
Bal beenta day.
You know most have luugo baasto iyo calool kuus sxb.

You have been seeing too many odays (50 + year olds) inabti. That doesn't apply to guys in my age bracket (20 - 30) . While many halimos
in the west usually get very obese in their 20s.

Lol I don't depend on any halimo. I make my own bed, put my clothes in the washing machine, cook my food or sometimes buy it from take out. I don't see
the need for a fat halimo westernized halimo that can't even boil a egg.

Then why does you doqon self talk about there being exclusive female/male jobs? You probably had to learn because no one wanted to put up with another lazy luugo basto iyo calool kuusan looking faraax

These girls have every right to complain when their brothers aren't doing a thing to help out around the house, it's better for these boys in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending