Somali feminist demands men prepare Afur and to stop ABUSING women by having them in kitchen all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My cooking skills aren't the best tbh, my mom and sisters kick me out the kitchen whenever i try to help lol. Instead i usually help by buying the groceries.

Same. They don't trust me with dinner foods :mjcry:

But I've perfected breakfasts so suhoor is gonna be my responsibility this year.

I help out or do the cooking. My brothers do the dishes and clean the kitchen otherwise I get my dad on them. :chrisfreshhah:

I dont mind since I enjoy cooking, cooking is an art. :manny:
I'd rather help with the cooking instead of doing the dishes.

No one wants to go clean the kitchen after stuffing their face with food :bell:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I'd rather help with the cooking instead of doing the dishes.

No one wants to go clean the kitchen after stuffing their face with food :bell:
That's true, after iftar I just pray maghrib and conk out until isha. If I have to clean I usually do it after tarawih.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
She's right, I and my brothers help with the food part, today we bought the shopping and we're helped her prepare to the end.

Now, post afur, hooyos chilling and we're cleaning up all the mess.

Funny thing is, I have a grown sister that doesn't do anything, our house is weird.

Gambar

VIP
My sisters help out the cooking but since my sis is about to pop any minute my mom is helping. It depends on the person. Some people hate it.

She didn't lie, why don't u lazy bastards help out your mothers??? dumb xoolo think the kitchen should only be reserved for females

@Mercury is the only real nigga in here

Her types don't fast because she is strong black feminist who will marry Tyrone because Somali men are shit.
That doesn't even make sense lmao :heh: you're doing the most

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I am to lazy to do anything I think I have anemia or something I just sleep all day I don't even have energy to lift my remote to the tv, were talking about cooking meh

Genie

The last suugo bender
I'm in charge of the samabusa's i'm known as the gatekeeper to the sambusa's i make them from scratch and thats pretty much ALL i do , also i make those Kac Kac's and those puffy ball desserts i don't know what their called in english or somalia but their lush so you could say anything pastry i do , hooyo does like the caasho , qaxwa, and she helps fry the pastries and we have a dishwasher so dishes aren't that deep , but my brothers don't do shit cuz they wreck EVERYTHING they touch , they buy groceries and anything we need so i guess thats doing.....something.

I gave up on them when one girl tweeted that the quran is a feminist book. umad wada xanuunsanaysa yaa la hadli kara? let her believe whatever she wants.

Marry Somali girl from ME or back home. Problem solved.
exactly. the ones in the west are a lost cause (majority). no one wants to argue about blm. waa cawaan caadi ah. hadana kaaga daran they gain nothing out of it. it's one thing to be involved in social events where u get paid, however little, but they don't. all they do is sit up on twitter and bark all day long like ay.

exactly. the ones in the west are a lost cause (majority). no one wants to argue about blm. waa cawaan caadi ah. hadana kaaga daran they gain nothing out of it. it's one thing to be involved in social events where u get paid, however little, but they don't. sit up on twitter and bark all day long like ay.

Honestly they are turning to those AA women that cry about men all day. Bitter, sad, negative, full of jealousy women. Most of them will end spinsters with cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending