Somali feminist demands men prepare Afur and to stop ABUSING women by having them in kitchen all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Well, we shouldn't be surprised by these types anymore. In my experience, most Somali guys are becoming more 'liberal' on these issues. Most already clean their family home and most usually say they would do it for their wives.

Woooooooow cleaning their homes. What saints.

Gimme a break, thats not liberal that's called being a responsible adult.

Zeus

STYLIN
Ok I'll help you es cook food, but when world war 3 comes you guys are also getting conscripted into the war :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
even the gaal kuufaar athiest man comes home to see food already made by the woman, even the atheists agree this is a womans job not a males job, and the so called muslims here are saying "i will help with the cleaning and the cooking with my wife or mom", like u wish u were born women

what sewer did you come out of?????? u r filth and u have the wicked switching the role of sexes get out of my face, worse than the atheists and homosexuals i said before fake muslims r worse than them they go above and beyond them in disgusting behavior

"i will cook too" u r worse than pigs going after what is nature

Woooooooow cleaning their homes. What saints.

Gimme a break, thats not liberal that's called being a responsible adult.

Agree.

My aabo cleans/tidys just as much as hoyo at times and I've picked up the habit since childhood as I too regularly clean just for the sake of being clean and organised.

And before anyone thinks the unthinkable, my parents are very religious Sunni Muslims alhamdulilah. (The type who'll put on Quran 24/7 and wake you up for fajr every day)

Last edited:
Instead of woman benefitting themselves in the month of Quran,they are spending hours in the kitchen. By the time the mother leaves the kitchen she is so physically exhausted only for her to go back to the kitchen and make suhoor too.

We might aswell call it the month of food since woman spend more time cooking than taking advantage of this blessed month

You should know the person whom gives a meal to a person that is fasting gets the reward equal to that of the person that is fasting.

Fasting is superior to any other deeds because Allah implicitly states that "Fasting is for him only and he will reward accordingly without quantifying it" were as all other good deeds is for the individual and is quantified in measure in ramadan (70x-700x) unlike fasting that isn't.

There is no better way to benefit in terms of reward then this, with the average full family of 10, that's 300 days of fast almost an entire year with in-quantifiable rewards, not even including cleaning/suhur in the equation.

Gambar

VIP
Everyone has a role. It is like men complaining about taking out the bins, doing the grocery, changing the car tire etc.
Most of these men are ill equipped. They will not even eat afuur unless the woman brings the food to him. Nacala abuug no wonder my ayeyo taught me how to poison food clearly it comes in handy. :kanyehmm:

these girls r trolling not possible any human being thinks like this even the gaal kuufaar athiest man comes home to see food already made by the woman, even the atheists agree this is a womans job not a males job, and the so called muslims here are saying "i will help with the cleaning and the cooking with my wife or mom", like u wish u were born women

what sewer did you come out of?????? u r filth and u have the wicked switching the role of sexes get out of my face, worse than the atheists and homosexuals i said before fake muslims r worse than them they go above and beyond them in disgusting behavior

"i will cook too" u r worse than pigs

But what do you guys do???? Most of the time y'all aren't even the main breadwinners so what the f*ck do u even do? and don't tell me dumb stuff like mowing the lawn or taking the bins out like some other idiots on here :drakekidding:
There is no exclusive male job anymore which means u guys aren't rly needed :hmm:
Your comment made no sense, I don't know how you got 30 likes :susp:

You only had yourself to blame for that one :ufdup:

But what do you guys do???? Most of the time y'all aren't even the main breadweiners so what the f*ck do u even do? and don't tell me dumb stuff like mowing the lawn or taking the bins out like some other idiots on here :drakekidding:
There is no exclusive male job anymore which means u guys aren't rly needed :hmm:
this is why i can't take them seriously :bell:

they are moving like they are actually out working all day for their family as if the majority of them aren't on jobseekers allowance.:mjlol:
apparently 'men's job' is walking to the ceyr office:damn:

Bohol

VIP
Most of these men are ill equipped. They will not even eat afuur unless the woman brings the food to him. Nacala abuug no wonder my ayeyo taught me how to poison food clearly it comes in handy. :kanyehmm:

Only marti men expect the food to be brought to them. If it is your own own house nobody will stop you getting your own food. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending