Somali feminist demands men prepare Afur and to stop ABUSING women by having them in kitchen all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly they are turning to those AA women that cry about men all day. Bitter, sad, negative, full of jealousy women. Most of them will end spinsters with cats.
yes. They worship beyonce like a God. you should see them yelling at random white people for not "appreciating" beyonce's pregnancy pictures? who the hell cares?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It's disrespectful imo. If she's got teens and/or older kids, she shouldn't be doing much.

In My opinion The mother shouldnt be asking her kids to help her They should instead come forward and help her with whatever is needed in the house

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Well, we shouldn't be surprised by these types anymore. In my experience, most Somali guys are becoming more 'liberal' on these issues. Most already clean their family home and most usually say they would do it for their wives.

Run for your life and marry from back home.
6qs-nN.gif

Honestly they are turning to those AA women that cry about men all day. Bitter, sad, negative, full of jealousy women. Most of them will end spinsters with cats.

How does complaining about legitimate things turn u into an AA women like :draketf:

I admit some ppl on twitter come across as brain damaged but some of them have valid complaints that deserve to be heard imo
I feel like you want us to be stuck in the stone age forever :hmm:

Mercury

VIP
Yeah I definitely agree. It shouldn't be during ramadan either but a regular thing.
Yes But the problem is that alot of Somali families put different treatment on their kids like their daughters go in the kitchen and than the mother Will refuse the sons to get in the kitchen because they can mess up the dinner since they cant Cook as well as the daughters

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
my father and brothers has always made food for us even before my mother and grandmother passed, just because you have daddy issues doesn't give you the right to generalize all somali men :manny:

i agree though this generations somali men/boys are trash :damedamn:

How does complaining about legitimate things turn u into an AA women like :draketf:

I admit some ppl on twitter come across as brain damaged but some of them have valid complaints that deserve to be heard imo
I feel like you want us to be stuck in the stone age forever :hmm:
Halimos booty clapping for Farah's is now a thing:susp:

I've seen it all folks:damn:

Yes But the problem is that alot of Somali families put different treatment on their kids like their daughters go in the kitchen and than the mother Will refuse the sons to get in the kitchen because they can mess up the dinner since they cant Cook as well as the daughters

Growing up, my mom made us all learn to cook and clean, never gender based. Weird because she has a sister who asked her why the boys clean since it's a girl thing lol. I don't see an issue though... these are basic skills everyone should know.

Bohol

VIP
Everyone has a role. It is like men complaining about taking out the bins, doing the grocery, changing the car tire etc.

Mercury

VIP
Growing up, my mom made us all learn to cook and clean, never gender based. Weird because she has a sister who asked her why the boys clean since it's a girl thing lol. I don't see an issue though... these are basic skills everyone should know.
Thats how it should be 50/50 no fuss nothing

One of My chinese friends his parents had this rule that if your not cooking or cleaning youre not eating

Is this the same Somali that lied about this?

You can't trust anti-Somaliland people, they will always distort facts for their own goals.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Why do people make such elaborate afur? I don't get it.

I like to eat simple food that doesn't take too long to prepare and easy to digest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending