Somali feminist demands men prepare Afur and to stop ABUSING women by having them in kitchen all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
No man marries a woman for her job. Men don't care about money when it comes to women, they will even marry the poorest girl. What matters is , is she a lady or a wannabe argumentative tomboy? if it is a wannabe tomboy then she is out of the door. Not everything in life is about money.

:manny:

You will never get married acting like a toddler sxb :icon lol:

Bohol

VIP
You will never get married acting like a toddler sxb :icon lol:

You just hate the truth. :lol: Qof madax adag ba tahay ruunti. God have a mercy on whatever man that might marry you. :lol:
A house full of qeylo and muran 24hrs I don't think any sane guy wants that. In-fact that is a guaranteed early grave.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
SJW Xalimo: Somali men need to stop abusing their wives and mothers and help out around the house!

Well-adjusted Farax: Actually that's a stereotype. Most Somali men who grew up in the west can cook; they also clean and help out with other chores.

SJW Xalimo: WELL CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING A NORMAL ADULT! WHAT, DO YOU WANT SOME SORT OF PRIZE?:draketf:

Can't win with these chicks. They just wanna complain.:mjlol:
That's what I said and the @John Michael chick said the same thing to me looool.

These chicks will die alone or cuck some beta "male feminist" :cryinglaughsmiley:

You just hate the truth. :lol: Qof madax adag ba tahay ruunti. God have a mercy on whatever man that might marry you. :lol:
A house full of qeylo and muran 24hrs I don't think any sane guy wants that.

Good, I'm better off if your type stay the f*ck away from me :drakekidding:

I'm too young to be taking care of children :drakekidding:

Bohol

VIP
Good, I'm better off if your type stay the f*ck away from me :drakekidding:

I'm too young to be taking care of children :drakekidding:

22 is not that young. Don't worry I don't think anyone can tolerate your annoying Cidagale ass so you are safe from marriage for at-least next 10 years. :siilaanyosmile:

If I've been working and his been working all day, his helping me in the kitchen chopping than he will clean all the dishes, if he can't cook.

For his birthday I shall pay for cooking classes for him, so no excuses come next Ramadan. :farole:

Sometimes it really bugs me that somali men/boys don't think about their poor sisters or mothers cooking for hours for them, whilst they rest and save their engery.

Selfish and inconsiderate male chauvinist pigs...

That's what I said and the @John Michael chick said the same thing to me looool.

These chicks will die alone or cuck some beta "male feminist" :cryinglaughsmiley:

Sxb you're neckbeard is showing. You're seriously delusional if you think a woman is gonna tolerate a grown man who does nothing around the house like this isn't Somalia. Weren't you saying something about wanting to get with a gaal xalimo? good luck with that :mjlol: the only ones who MIGHT tolerate that kinda behaviour is a muslim women.

Honestly ppl ask you to do the least yet you all act like we asked you to scale mountains or smth :mjlol: get a grip

22 is not that young. Don't worry I don't think anyone can tolerate your annoying Cidagale ass so you are safe from marriage for at-least next 10 years. :siilaanyosmile:

Why do you keep bringing up marriage and my age bruh, I'm already seeing someone, stop begging :susp:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Sxb you're neckbeard is showing. You're seriously delusional if you think a woman is gonna tolerate a grown man who does nothing around the house like this isn't Somalia. Weren't you saying something about wanting to get with a gaal xalimo? good luck with that :mjlol: the only ones who MIGHT tolerate that kinda behaviour is a muslim women.

Honestly ppl ask you to do the least yet you all act like we asked you to scale mountains or smth :mjlol: get a grip

Why do you keep bringing up marriage and my age bruh, I'm already seeing someone, stop begging :susp:
I think you're going insane, :mjlol:

You need more CONTEXT of what I was saying :lolbron:

this thread made me nearly piss my pants. :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:. gender roles have been changing steadily in the west, and the diaspora have clearly adopted these new norms in stride according to social media and through dialogue with the youth. :dead:. I'm sorry faraxs you guys will have to either cook to get xalimo sex or you will have to get a wife from back home.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
this thread made me nearly piss my pants. :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:. gender roles have been changing steadily in the west, and the diaspora have clearly adopted these new norms in stride according to social media and through dialogue with the youth. :dead:. I'm sorry faraxs you guys will have to either cook to get xalimo sex or you will have to get a wife from back home.

But, even when a good chunk of Somali guys are becoming more responsible, these insane chicks still at them. They also generalize Somali men.

Somali guys __________________________________

Bohol

VIP
Honestly no, but I know your type fucks anything that moves :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm not into muslamics duke of gaajo, u can swerve now

I didn't say I wouldn't bang your Cidagale atheist ass but marriage is a different matter. You have to choose wisely who the mother
of your children will be. The last thing I need is atheist kids who are also anti GX what a nightmare.

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

I didn't say I wouldn't bang your Cidagale atheist ass but marriage is a different matter. You have to choose wisely who the mother
of your children will be. The last thing I need is atheist kids who are also anti GX what a nightmare.

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

I'm pretty sure you've basically admitted to being STD infested sxb, you really shouldn't be having kids

But, even when a good chunk of Somali guys are becoming more responsible, these insane chicks still at them. They also generalize Somali men.

Somali guys __________________________________
I agree there is way too much generalisations of all somali men by somali women ranging from laziness, gang banging and to being ugly. shit gets tiring fast and turns you off the xalimos. they better fix themselves, if they want to marry a somali guy. we're gaal though so we have more options tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending