Somali feminist demands men prepare Afur and to stop ABUSING women by having them in kitchen all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I've been working and his been working all day, his helping me in the kitchen chopping than he will clean all the dishes, if he can't cook.

For his birthday I shall pay for cooking classes for him, so no excuses come next Ramadan. :farole:

Sometimes it really bugs me that somali men/boys don't think about their poor sisters or mothers cooking for hours for them, whilst they rest and save their engery.

Selfish and inconsiderate male chauvinist pigs...

It's only Somali wastemans that do that, not all Somali guys are xaar foqol xaar like that, especially in the West. Every Somali guy cooks, cleans, and does his own laundry cause we have too, especially when you live on your own.

The problem with these Somali "feminists" is that they want to complain about everything and anything. Their sole purpose of waking up is to get angry about what men do. They get triggered if the Shaah is cadeys and get triggered if the Sabaayad, Canjeero, or Malawax is too "light" and they want it to be more darker cause of their BLM, SJW affiliation.

black

live and let die.
I'm sorry faraxs you guys will have to either cook to get xalimo sex or you will have to get a wife from back home.

:draketf: This is why niggas get like 27 wives. The day I trade sex for anything other than sex is the day I get myself neutered.

Bohol

VIP
:draketf: This is why niggas get like 27 wives. The day I trade sex for anything other than sex is the day I get myself neutered.

I laughed at that part. I didn't know some niccas were that desperate for sex. Islamic wise if
your wife refuses sex for no reasonable reason you can divorce her on the spot.

It's only Somali wastemans that do that, not all Somali guys are xaar foqol xaar like that, especially in the West. Every Somali guy cooks, cleans, and does his own laundry cause we have too, especially when you live on your own.

The problem with these Somali "feminists" is that they want to complain about everything and anything. Their sole purpose of waking up is to get angry about what men do. They get triggered if the Shaah is cadeys and get triggered if the Sabaayad, Canjeero, or Malawax is too "light" and they want it to be more darker.
agreed. there is too much of a victimhood mentality and vindictive behaviour either vocally or through actions with these 3rd wave feminists. its highly unattractive.

If I've been working and his been working all day, his helping me in the kitchen chopping than he will clean all the dishes, if he can't cook.

For his birthday I shall pay for cooking classes for him, so no excuses come next Ramadan. :farole:

Sometimes it really bugs me that somali men/boys don't think about their poor sisters or mothers cooking for hours for them, whilst they rest and save their engery.

Selfish and inconsiderate male chauvinist pigs...

It's actually sickening. How do you laze about all day, whilst the female members of the fam slave away for your benefit. Then put it down simply to 'women's role' like an uncultured bufoon.

Lmao if they were held accountable to their role and serious lacking in general, the slippery slope would never end :deadrose:

black

live and let die.
Also, I'm probably a better cook than her. I wouldn't mind get involved depending on the dynamic of course. That was not a humble brag, I'm damn straight flexing. :mjswag:

If she comes at me with the nonsense of cooking is sexist, we're squaring up on the spot

It's actually sickening. How do you laze about all day, whilst the female members of the fam slave away for your benefit. Then put it down simply to 'women's role' like an uncultured bufoon.

Lmao if they were held accountable to their role and serious lacking in general, the slippery slope would never end :deadrose:

I agree, but how about the father who's working all day, trying to make a living for his family, putting food on the table, and paying the bills. Isn't he slaving away for his family's benefit too?

Do you expect him to get up after a hard day of shaqo, to hop in the kitchen and make baris iskukaris, sambuusa iyo buur, sabaayad iyo suqaar, basto iyo hilib ari?

Imagine the woman went on strike, they would break their fast with beans on toast or chicken and chips from the corner shop...

:pachah1::pachah1:

I agree, but how about the father who's working all day, trying to make a living for his family, putting food on the table, and paying the bills. Isn't he slaving away for his family's benefit too?

Do you expect him to get up after a hard day of shaqo, to hop in the kitchen and make baris iskukaris, sambuusa iyo buur, sabaayad iyo suqaar, basto iyo hilib ari?

If the mother doesn't work, and the father has been working all day, completely understandable that she would cook for him, yes.

Bohol

VIP
This is the age of Subway and every corner has chicken shops, Tesco, Sainsbury's etc. I am sure majority of farahs will do just fine. :siilaanyosmile:

I'm so xaasid man, I wish to see this happen. Better yet, I hope they find PAWGs who feed them geedo iyo peas to break their fast with

Wallahi I wish I could see that too, I think, we'd literally piss ourselves laughing :dead::deadpeter:

I'm low key xaasid too :denzelnigga:

They'd be crying
IMG_6497.GIF

Madara x

Sleep soundly
I somewhat agree, however, this is a problem that's endemic in virtually all muslim based cultures/communities during Ramadan.

At least Yasmin's tweets lays the blame on "trashy" Muslim men in gener...

View attachment 19490

"Healing" :mjkkk:

@Amun please donate to her thesis about confronting white supremacy in the west via her cash.me

Also @Yonis do you know her? Is she a relative?

White supremacy is real.

I rate her still.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
But what do you guys do???? Most of the time y'all aren't even the main breadwinners so what the f*ck do u even do? and don't tell me dumb stuff like mowing the lawn or taking the bins out like some other idiots on here :drakekidding:
There is no exclusive male job anymore which means u guys aren't rly needed :hmm:

You only had yourself to blame for that one :ufdup:

Most guys smoke blunts in stair cases, or drink in bars, or chew khat in arabic-style living rooms,
or play games on xbox, etc etc

And some hide in cellars, preparing for the end of the world

Madara x

Sleep soundly
if I ever see these male female role switchers in my life i will punch their face n break their bones , the man who is exposed to the elements and working and bringing a pay slip and on top of that raising a family through sweat and hardship even the rich men have to work hard to raise good kids, these twitter prostitutes will never find a decent man, the men who go for them are fake muslims since they r ok with role switching then they r ok with all sorts of filth, it's better to die a single old man than marry these social media prostitutes, now they go after the very nature all humans are united in belief and United in values, this is the same as seeing murder is wrong, everyone believes that

I think your'e either confused or just stupid.

Watch this:
And then read this: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/457264.The_Second_Sex

Or else, i assure you, you will be miserable in the long run. :ivers:

even the gaal kuufaar athiest man comes home to see food already made by the woman, even the atheists agree this is a womans job not a males job, and the so called muslims here are saying "i will help with the cleaning and the cooking with my wife or mom", like u wish u were born women

what sewer did you come out of?????? u r filth and u have the wicked switching the role of sexes get out of my face, worse than the atheists and homosexuals i said before fake muslims r worse than them they go above and beyond them in disgusting behavior

"i will cook too" u r worse than pigs going after what is nature

WHOOW DUDE CHILLOUTT

Status
Not open for further replies.