Somali Federal Government and FMS disputes [Mega thread]

Condition after condition tired of all this bullshit! Walahi somalis are like dhoocilo fighting over a man.

Our country has enemies left and right but these fools can't agree on anything.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Puntland reiterates that it doent wanna hold any meetings inside of Somalia. The latest updates are they want all member states and the President to come meet them in Nairobi or Djibouti city.
(Those two countries were very specific btw)

What kinda bullshit is that?:ooh:

Puntland reiterates that it doent wanna hold any meetings inside of Somalia. The latest updates are they want all member states and the President to come meet them in Nairobi or Djibouti city.

Nairobi now that's shameful!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Condition after condition tired of all this bullshit! Walahi somalis are like dhoocilo fighting over a man.

I'm so glad you're not claiming Puntland anymore, thank you.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Nairobi now that's shameful!
You single digits can barely read while frothing at the mouth like dogs.

It says in point 8 that all future meetings should be held in Mogadishu.

Oh Allah put a mountain between my people and them, we had enough.

:ohlord:

I'm so glad you're not claiming Puntland anymore, thank you.

I'm a puntlander, probably more landhere than you, however I'm able to put my country before qabil.

Somali first qabil second, you'll support someone because you share a tribe thats just ignorant and primitive.

Gibiin-Udug

I'm a puntlander, probably more landhere than you, however I'm able to put my country before qabil.

Somali first qabil second, you'll support someone because you share a tribe thats just ignorant and primitive.
Landheere than me but you're the one who's dabodhilif and is against Puntland. Farmaajo gave the lower caste people the audacity to talk, after all he's also a böøn.

Landheere than me but you're the one who's dabodhilif and is against Puntland. Farmaajo gave the lower caste people the audacity to talk, after all he's also a böøn.

Not against PL am against anyone getting in the way of somalias progress. Denis speech was unnecessary and dimishes the election process.

In your opinion if am from certain place then I can't criticise its policies, what a strange argument.

Gibiin-Udug

Not against PL am against anyone getting in the way of somalias progress. Denis speech was unnecessary and dimishes the election process.

In your opinion if am from certain place then I can't criticise its policies, what a strange argument.

President Deni spoke nothing but the truth, why do Somalis claim to be Muslim and hate the one who tells the truth, anyone against President Deni's speech is against the truth. It's was more than necessary, I applaud him for the heroic way he has eloquently put the truth in the open.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What's Mr FailMaajo going to do?!! He has to dismiss his poster boy Fahad Yasin from NISA. He has to apologize for the brute force he used against presidential candidates who were peacefully protesting his illegal power grab.

President Deni spoke nothing but the truth, why do Somalis claim to be Muslim and hate the one who tells the truth, anyone against President Deni's speech is against the truth. It's was more than necessary, I applaud him for the heroic way he has eloquently put the truth in the open.

Allah also said ceebti qaari and don't shame anyone, what purpose does it serve in revealing personal conversations and putting it out there for everyone to know, it was character assisination and what does islam say about that do you reckon?

As a leader you don't need to share every specific detail specially if those things can stir controversary and animosity between people.

Deni speech did nothing he just embarrassed himself because his now going to sit in the same room with farmajo and agree on an election and it looks like farmajo will be back for a second term? So again what was the point?

Liar. You cannot read it seems. It clearly says meeting should be held in a safe location inside Mogadishu

did you even read it ?

Gibiin-Udug

Allah also said ceebti qaari and don't shame anyone, what purpose does it serve in revealing personal conversations and putting it out there for everyone to know, it was character assisination and what does islam say about that do you reckon?

As a leader you don't need to share every specific detail specially if those things can stir controversary and animosity between people.

Deni speech did nothing he just embarrassed himself because his now going to sit in the same room with farmajo and agree on an election and it looks like farmajo will be back for a second term? So again what was the point?

You're finding every excuse in the book to blame Deni, when Deni is not the one to be blamed. You damn right he will be sitting face to face and there's nothing farmaajo will do about it, we don't need anything from that dictator other than him packing his bags and leaving. You should be embarassed, going out of your way to condemn president Deni for speaking the truth. I don't think you've realized this but true puntlanders and our leaders DGAF about the dictator's opinion, we will even say it to his face. Again thank you for not claiming Puntland anymore.

I am surprised Deni is very reasonable. If I was him I would ask for the meeting to take place in KiSmayo or garowe. Let the ex president travel to us for once.

Deni is a very noble respectful man. He is willing to go to xamar for peace despite the moryaan militia threatening to cut of his head. The dogs of the EX president and

notice how it’s only ahmed madoobe and Deni who keep trying to save the republic. Where are the other regional leaders ?Did they give their balls to the EX president whose legal time has expired ?

Scare, no way your MJ. MJ is too politically aware to never booty clap for a buuun or their anti federalism enemies.

I know your a buun sheegat. So which one latest fake account are you ? Saddam? Voltage ? Dalalos?

the shoes of an MJ is politically more astute than any buun that walks on this earth.

Last edited:

Trending