Somali Dating Scene for the (27+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth hurts :comeon:

Every human has sexual needs this is why marriage especially at a young age is encouraged. Why do you think marriage is completing half your diin?

Qofwalba shawaa ay leeyihiin xaa uu yasaya!??

2015 Get married brehs the fitnah is real :hemad:

My attention is back. Since you are bringing up Islam and using it on me "completing half your diin?" ...... Do you believe in morals and nice manners? Do you believe that's part of Islam? Why project and assume things about me when we have never met?

Truth hurts huh. Let's spin tables.

If your next post isn't interesting I am gone

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have already told you the truth, but you apparently can't wrap your head around it. You can't speak for someone else other than you. Just because early marriage is encouraged doesn't mean it's mandated. We have seen enough people get married young only to become divorced once the honeymoon phase was over. I think you are denying the lived experience of other people @TekNiKo. There's something called deferred/delayed gratification. Its the ability to put off an immediate reward for something far greater in importance in the future. Some of us are better at this than others. Some of us have more will power than others, so quit imposing your notions on to us.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
I'll have them saying "can I ave some m'or".:feedme:

Trouble of Dating for a Farax in his late 20s pushing on 30.

I was catching up with some friends of mine while playing some rounds of FIFA 16. They expressed to me difficulty of finding normal Xalimos these days. (1) My boys told me he found out he was one of six niggas this chick was talking to and she had the expectation of getting wifed by him.(2) Another was a well-intentioned brother but the xalimos he comes across are distrustful and trying to unlock his phone when his back is turned. (3) This one Xalimo thought my boy was a unicorn because he's got an MBA from a good school. She thought most Somali guys we're locked up in the bin or slinging dope? (4) Another chick thought she was entitled to him because she had an advanced degree. :drakelaugh:There are a boat load of educated Xalimos so he's the one with options. (5) One of my friends was very religious and was told you can't be a virgin in your late 20s if you're a man, or else you're limp-wristed. :mindblown: Can you blame a nigga for wanting a wife as pious as him? (6) He also said he's seen a ridiculous number of divorcees at the masjid that were former bed wenches to Ali Baba, Abu John and Abu Tyrone in the name of the deen. And when they're saddled with a child they want a farax to save them? Ain't no body got time for spoiled goods. (7) My other boy talked about bumping into s from out of town. They were doing their dirt out of city but trying to keep a good rep at home. (8) Then there are actual good girls with decent reps but are too boring or too judgmental to deal with. They also think managing to not get fcked all her life will make her a good wife. Dilemmas, Dilemmas.

I think it's best that I avoided all this. Imma get like AJ and ask hooyo to hook a brother up.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I have already told you the truth, but you apparently can't wrap your head around it. You can't speak for someone else other than you. Just because early marriage is encouraged doesn't mean it's mandated. We have seen enough people get married young only to become divorced once the honeymoon phase was over. I think you are denying the lived experience of other people @TekNiKo. There's something called deferred/delayed gratification. Its the ability to put off an immediate reward for something far greater in importance in the future. Some of us are better at this than others. Some of us have more will power than others, so quit imposing your notions on to us.

A divorcee is better than a gumays atleast she has kids and or had her needs fullfilled. Heckmen love divorced women, I would love to marry a divorcee, are you scared of being a divorcee?

Its 2015, no shame in being divorcee infact all of the prophet's wives were widows/divorcees except Aisha (RA)

Ok keep up your will power, lets see if expired eggs will land you a man :drakelaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I'll have them saying "can I ave some m'or".:feedme:

Trouble of Dating for a Farax in his late 20s pushing on 30.

I was catching up with some friends of mine while playing some rounds of FIFA 16. They expressed to me difficulty of finding normal Xalimos these days. (1) My boys told me he found out he was one of six niggas this chick was talking to and she had the expectation of getting wifed by him.(2) Another was a well-intentioned brother but the xalimos he comes across are distrustful and trying to unlock his phone when his back is turned. (3) This one Xalimo thought my boy was a unicorn because he's got an MBA from a good school. She thought most Somali guys we're locked up in the bin or slinging dope? (4) Another chick thought she was entitled to him because she had an advanced degree. :drakelaugh:There are a boat load of educated Xalimos so he's the one with options. (5) One of my friends was very religious and was told you can't be a virgin in your late 20s if you're a man, or else you're limp-wristed. :mindblown: Can you blame a nigga for wanting a wife as pious as him? (6) He also said he's seen a ridiculous number of divorcees at the masjid that were former bed wenches to Ali Baba, Abu John and Abu Tyrone in the name of the deen. And when they're saddled with a child they want a farax to save them? Ain't no body got time for spoiled goods. (7) My other boy talked about bumping into s from out of town. They were doing their dirt out of city but trying to keep a good rep at home. (8) Then there are actual good girls with decent reps but are too boring or too judgmental to deal with. They also think managing to not get fcked all her life will make her a good wife. Dilemmas, Dilemmas.

I think it's best that I avoided all this. Imma get like AJ and ask hooyo to hook a brother up.

Nigga you spoke the truth wallahi, when they finish their rounds on the blockthey come to the masjid and ask for a good husband,after Tyrone smashed their asses,wallahi i reccomend to marry back home from your hooyo or get an arranged marriage, es be trippin these days acting all snotty but when time starts ticking and their mileage has reached its limit they settle for faraxs. Shit aint gonna slide anymore and plenty of Faraxs are starting to get the game they playing

In this highly sexualized society they claim to be virgins at 30 :drakekidding:

:mjlol:

paragon

Nigga you spoke the truth wallahi, when they finish their rounds on the blockthey come to the masjid and ask for a good husband,after Tyrone smashed their asses,wallahi i reccomend to marry back home from your hooyo or get an arranged marriage, es be trippin these days acting all snotty but when time starts ticking and their mileage has reached its limit they settle for faraxs. Shit aint gonna slide anymore and plenty of Faraxs are starting to get the game they playing

In this highly sexualized society they claim to be virgins at 30 :drakekidding:

:mjlol:

They're full of kibir in the west. What was I telling you homie? Ain't no one got time for over gassed Xalimos here. I can believe virgins exist at 30, but they act entitled and stuck up. Look at the OP, she wants the world to open up to her, even though she's losing value on the market with age. Time ain't waiting.:ahhhh:

You guys are welcome to disagree. But your approach is not appropriate. You are choosing to continually project what you see from others onto people on the Internet. Stop the assumptions because It’s not beneficial in this discussion.

Still making assumptions. I guess this a habit for you. Who said there is shame in divorced people?

You do know human beings like to do what is in their best interest and like to use opportunities that are available to them. Try to be more understanding.

You can contribute to the decay of the community by making assumptions and judgments. That is your choice. I believe in this. What you put out there will come back to you in one way or another. Every action has an outcome.

So the question is do you want to do what is beneficial for yourself and others?

You people need to learn communicate to people more appropriately and stop projecting, stop making assumption, stop using religion to manipulate people to do what you want. Please improve on your etiquette, manners and morals.

I hope you guys learn that. Maybe with more time in this life you will then learn to be nicer to people. Kindness, giving people the benefit of the doubt and understanding will take you farther and the rest of us.

I think my time has ended in this thread. I ain’t about that cyber type of life where we argue for millions of pages and I said what I believe is necessary and that is enough for me. If you feel the need to continue that is up to you, but I have other things to do.

All done. Peace out

Last edited:
T

Tokio

loool you guys are messed up....just make du'a for the sister, that is the least you could do....why put someone down when you can lift them up, you don't know what struggles she is going through right now....

She's not struggling. Waa kibirleey tan. There are plenty of good Somali brothers out there but wee isla weyntahay because she has a few degrees. She's humblebragging.

@SimplySerene, wow, you're far too miskiin for this place.

T

Tokio

She's not struggling. Waa kibirleey tan. There are plenty of good Somali brothers out there but wee isla weyntahay because she has a few degrees. She's humblebragging.

@SimplySerene, wow, you're far too miskiin for this place.
:damn::dwill: there goes my attempt to inject some positivity into this thread :eminemdamn::meleshame:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mybusiness: @SimplySerene gets it, don't make assumptions.

:mjlaugh: My reputation proceeds me:

1. Credentialist
2. Commitment-phobe.
3. Conceited
4. 50 K mehr
5.1 egg club.

At least one thing is true. I love myself. Self-love should not be misconstrued with conceit. And I cherish myself not for my material possessions or a few accolades but for staying true to my core values and being me. What I find alarming is the brothers on sspot are taking offense to this. :feelinmyself:I have reason to be cautious and guarded. I don't date around. And pretending to look better and/or be better than you are for an evening doesn't seem authentic. How would that help me discern whether a guy is worth it or not. It's just too confusing. So I keep away. I also think marriage should last until (you're departed), so there is no way am I going to take a gamble on someone that isn't worth it. The means to which I accomplish this huge undertaking has yet to be determined.

tumblr_mojqkiu75q1spgcv5o1_500.gif

Last edited:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Ur future (marriage wise) is bleak, sorry to say

U dont wanna date

No1 in ur entire family will arrange anything for you (r u even Somali?)

Do u want a kudos or a awwww its ok hunny ull find man:francis:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ur future (marriage wise) is bleak, sorry to say

U dont wanna date

No1 in ur entire family will arrange anything for you (r u even Somali?)
Do u want a kudos or a awwww its ok hunny ull find man:francis:

With a username like seth mcfarlane I ought to question your forebearers. Well, I don't come from a typical Somali family if that's what you mean. And my parents do not want to be blamed for a negative outcome. I had no expectations when I made this thread. It's up to you how you respond. Whatever works for you. obamadatazz Pity or praise makes no difference to me. I'm already geared up for a comeback.

aridancing2.gif

paragon

I ain't even being negative. I'm not taking the OP seriously. She's clearly not looking. The common denominator in all this is that she's single at nearly 30. Is it wrong of me to tell her that the longer she waits the more limited her options get. There's something holding you back but I don't know what it is. :sass2: Act hard all you want. I've seen your type before. They rarely fall but when they do it's hard. That why you ain't dating dee? Don't knock it. I know a nigga that might be a good look. Learned, street smart and nin rag ah, ya feel me.:westbrookswag:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somali people and their obsession with age. :/

I've observed that those who rush into marriage for solely one purpose ( either sexual gratification or for children) tend to have the most unsuccessful marriages.

I've have been pressured (by random somalis mind you) to get married from the age of 21 with the threat of me not getting any younger. Is it any wonder why our divorce rates are sky high?

Mind you two of my aunties got married well into their thirties and have had healthy children.It's not some rare occurence. I only point that out because people keep mentioning fertility. Lol

Women are fully fledge human beings with our own goals and ambitions that do not revolve around how marketable we are for marriage like livestock.:confused:

Bohol

VIP
Not every woman is destined to be a mother, so it is ok. Frankly I am more annoyed by women who shit out babies like candies
when they can't be a proper mother to their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending