So guys I was wondering: How long do Somali marriages last?

How long do they last?

• Total voters

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Back home divorce is rare but in the west divorce is common and it's the same thing with Muslims and non-Muslims living in the west. Marriage is not taken seriously in the west but 99% of Somalis in interracial marriages tend to collapse due to cultural differences. Somali on Somali marriage is a much safer option for Somalis and those are the words of Somalis who have been in interracial marriages.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
As I working on my assignment and saw how you maggots were baited by a xalimoid baruur monster. I was thinking to myself.

Since divorces are high not only in the Somali
but also other Muslim communities.
I was wondering. What is the average amount of years Somali couples stay married.
it begins at 12 last until 8 meher is giving back to the man at 8:30 divorce is finalized crying starts at 9 ends at 1 am around 2 am she will get a random burst of energy and them she shall writhe a great script containing all 10 parts after that she will rehearse the to most important lines she has written smash that like bottom and subscripe if u wanna se more after that she will go to her nearest cheapest somali store to buy some cheap candy and a big black aabayo to where after that shell will go to her rom and record this the xalimo community will watch this because fans of this shit are like twilight moms fucking weird and horny.

Somali marriages comes with an expiry date naturally anyways. The couple could be married 10,15, 25 years + and the man will come up with an excuse why he needs to go to Somalia/Africa (it’s like ticking bomb waiting). Mainly they’ll say for business leaving his wife and children alone in the West fetching for themselves. Those marriages in a way could be null since he’s not there to provide and protect his family. The amount of women I know who’s husbands is in Somalia/Africa chilling for years while they look like single mothers in the streets of Europe is worrying. There’s also those who don’t leave but still act like single men and ignore their responsibilities as a husband. Again those marriages are questionable.

The other Muslim communities are not perfect either and have their own big problems but leaving their family for themselves is a taboo. Since Somalis don’t like to integrate/assimilate in the society they live in this will happen for generations to come. When we feel failure is coming we like to pack our bags and rush back home instead of trying harder in the West. You’re more likely to see an old Pakistani couple leaving from the same house with their grandchildren in a house they’ve lived for decades than a old Somali couple aging together.
Don't project your daddy issues onto the rest of us.

There are many Somali husbands that are good fathers and faithful to their spouses

Marriages that last to old age don't reflect perfect unions

Mostly is the couples in them have dementia and they forget they hate each other

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Me and @sophisticate will be married for decades!! It will be a long and fruitful marriage fueled by pure jeceel:lawd:

We gonna grow old together, meet our grandchildren, watch our kids accomplish their dreams.

Then I die in my sleep peacefully, I can't bear a heartbreak, I'd have to go first inshallah:mjcry:
Foh nigga u dusty as hell. Weird ass kid.
You lucky it’s Ramadan you know I ain’t playin around.
:damedamn:

If a Somali couple's marriage reaches past the 2 year mark they tend to stay with each other till death, especially with the older generation. What's depressing is that I've seen many couples just stay in a loveless marriage for years and just tolerate each other. I've seen Somali couples live in the same house and not talk to each other for ages.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Im hard believer of true love and therefor the person i marry is the one...

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
But i also get why people divorce like some people arent practicing what they talk about. To many people catfish as wells as all somali dudes are taken and have already find there one. And if you start to talk with someone over internet it screams "oh you find your love on internet....scary":rejoice: and here i im wanted to marry at the age of 25

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
:dwill:
Where did all this animosity come from, I thought we was walaals :francis:

I understand, the youth wants to protect his adoptive hoyo @sophisticate and stay close , I'm not gonna try to push you away, you don't have to call me abo, you can call me abti :silanyosmile:
Not my mom in that way.:lolbron:

Waraa you know I don’t play around I’m a demon.:wow:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Divorce rates among all ethnicites are sky-rocketing in western countries these days so lets keep that in mind when we criticize the divorce rate amongst the Somali community.

What I have personally observed though is that once an marriage between two Somalis last longer than the 2-3 years mark the chances of divorce are highly unlikely.

Trending