So guys I was wondering: How long do Somali marriages last?

How long do they last?

• Total voters

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:cosbyhmm: And why is that a strong enough impetus for divorce. FYI I'm in my 30s. I highly doubt there will be a seismic shift in my goals/ambitions later in life that will be great enough to create an impass that cannot be bridged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a feeling your gonna get hitched soon, I know you dont want to get married because of your own choice a girl like you can snag a Prince Samaroon Charming in a jiffy!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Marrying for love and having a communication, an open mind for conflict resolution when times are rough is the perfect recipe for a life long marriage :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Afraid of competition? Don't make me put on my Tuxedo Faraax suit on:shaq:

But I don't get that whole communist dictator talk, @Odkac WRLD is no dictator, maybe one of our children's general :silanyosmile:inshallah but no dictator

Go ahead young man. :mjlol: You will look more like R. Kelly circa 2000.
r-kelly-6-6-08-3.jpg

I was referring to you not Odkac.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somali marriages comes with an expiry date naturally anyways. The couple could be married 10,15, 25 years + and the man will come up with an excuse why he needs to go to Somalia/Africa (it’s like ticking bomb waiting). Mainly they’ll say for business leaving his wife and children alone in the West fetching for themselves. Those marriages in a way could be null since he’s not there to provide and protect his family. The amount of women I know who’s husbands is in Somalia/Africa chilling for years while they look like single mothers in the streets of Europe is worrying. There’s also those who don’t leave but still act like single men and ignore their responsibilities as a husband. Again those marriages are questionable.

The other Muslim communities are not perfect either and have their own big problems but leaving their family for themselves is a taboo. Since Somalis don’t like to integrate/assimilate in the society they live in this will happen for generations to come. When we feel failure is coming we like to pack our bags and rush back home instead of trying harder in the West. You’re more likely to see an old Pakistani couple leaving from the same house with their grandchildren in a house they’ve lived for decades than a old Somali couple aging together.
Those men go back to Somalia because no sane can be around a Naag nool that other Muslim communities don't have to deal with

:francis:

Sxb I’m not the one with a kettlepot belly and erectile dysfunction begging it online. Go mess with a snowball or something. :mjlol:

This here is a prime example why I don't deal with single mothers, the brat is always lurking around and won't leave let nigga deal with the hoyo in peace.

You the brat in this scenario sxb, 99% I talk to or mention @sophisticate you jumping out of nowhere capping and putting on some bravado, cool it

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

This here is a prime example why I don't deal with single mothers, the brat is always lurking around and won't leave let nigga deal with the hoyo in peace.

You the brat in this scenario sxb, 99% I talk to or mention @sophisticate you jumping out of nowhere capping and putting on some bravado, cool it
Kkk I like to mess with you how I mess with everyone but wlle you seem to be a very emotional guy so I realize I need to cut it out for your sake. :mjlol:

It was all kaftan until the insults sxb, ofc I’ll defend myself. Who wouldn’t? :comeon:

Kkk I like to mess with you how I mess with everyone but wlle you seem to be a very emotional guy so I realize I need to cut it out for your sake. :mjlol:

It was all kaftan until the insults, ofc I’ll defend myself.:comeon:

Nah man, I'm caathi, not an emotional person, just annoyed a bit. I shouldnt have insulted still