So guys I was wondering: How long do Somali marriages last?

How long do they last?

• Total voters

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You’re in the 1% akhi. We’re rooting for you
:friendhug:
Its up to the couple to work on issues amicabbly. Usually men are impatient and divorce on the spot. Marriage aint easy and requires great personal sacrifice. I am glad I got married young it taught me true responsobility

Lmao
Akhi nowadays they get divorced when they get bored kkkkkkkkkk back in days divorce was last option
Wallahi bro lool. Alx we don’t do legal marriages or niggas would be broke. They could bashaal with that 3k mehr instead of taking 50% of everything they’d get from the divorce settlement :pachah1:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi bro lool. Alx we don’t do legal marriages or niggas would be broke. They could bashaal with that 3k mehr instead of taking 50% of everything they’d get from the divorce settlement :pachah1:
Kkkkkkkkkk rageedi

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
The divorced Somalis I know is those that have been in an interracial/transnational marriage, just saying
1589469569409.gif

I don't think people realise marriage isn't transient. I'm not failing, and if she isn't comfortable with that, she can move on to unemployed pretty mustafa with the curls.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Know this dude who was sent back to Somalia to get married because his father saw that he was getting very horny. Dude married for 30 days then went back to UK kkkkkk it was all for wasmo smh. He told me he's gonna divorce her and marry new one. :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Are ppl serious or are they joking? I genuinely can't tell :damn:
The amount of single households I've seen is just sad wallahi:francis:

s/o to all the single parents out there!:it0tdo8: We see you and love you :friendhug:
Kkkkkkkk they are delusional

Trending

Latest posts