So guys I was wondering: How long do Somali marriages last?

How long do they last?

• Total voters
Me and @sophisticate will be married for decades!! It will be a long and fruitful marriage fueled by pure jeceel:lawd:

We gonna grow old together, meet our grandchildren, watch our kids accomplish their dreams.

Then I die in my sleep peacefully, I can't bear a heartbreak, I'd have to go first inshallah:mjcry:

Lmao
I don't think people realise marriage isn't transient. I'm not failing, and if she isn't comfortable with that, she can move on to unemployed pretty mustafa with the curls.
If you fall in love with someone just marry them. If it doesn’t work out and your not compatible then just divorce. You’ll be on your deathbed by the time you find that “special person”.

Know this dude who was sent back to Somalia to get married because his father saw that he was getting very horny. Dude married for 30 days then went back to UK kkkkkk it was all for wasmo smh. He told me he's gonna divorce her and marry new one. :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe:

Lmao the horny neefs empty out their savings for a halal one night stand
:russ:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
So much negativity in this thread, how can y’all lie like this
1589469836914.gif

SOMALI MARRIAGES HA NOOLAADAAN:fittytousand:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
@anyways always been denying everything kkkkk she has yet to discover the world she's still in high school

I have told you to stop saying the high school shit, It’s not true. :pacspit::pacspit:

I’m a 76 years old somali woman that have been married for 56 years to my somali husband, don’t lie on me warya :idontlike:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
:stopit:
niggas are actually voting for forever, what kind of delusion is this.
Akhiii I wish I knew who they were so I could always text them this thread whenever they get married and are contemplating divorce kkkkkkk

Anyways: I just don't like him he doesn't shower much and just sits on the couch

Cali: naaya shut up. *Sends screenshot*
Cali: remember this thread?

Anyways: :damn:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Lol, love won't be enough in a marriage. There will be times where you fall out of love... what are you going to do then? :browtf:

thats not the question even though you are rigth... it’s about how long an average Somali marriage last, and the answer is forever. :yousmart: :hillarybiz:

Gambar

VIP
Somalis don’t get divorced that much. It’s more common to see couples be together for 40+ years. They just make a big deal out of divorce and tell their own business.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalis don’t get divorced that much. It’s more common to see couples be together for 40+ years. They just make a big deal out of divorce and tell their own business.
That's the old generation they had akhlaaq

You need to agree on:
Willingness to move
Parenting style
General Values
Economic policy
Whether you have a joint bank account
Relationship with in-laws

But young somalis only consider if she has a big bum or he if looks good, they f*ck for a year, then divorce.

Trending