So guys I was wondering: How long do Somali marriages last?

How long do they last?

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
As I working on my assignment and saw how you maggots were baited by a xalimoid baruur monster. I was thinking to myself.

Since divorces are high not only in the Somali
but also other Muslim communities.
I was wondering. What is the average amount of years Somali couples stay married.

Lmao
The more religious the couple are the less likely they are to divorce. I’ve seen couples divorce within months and others married for years. Difficult question to answer

CaliTedesse

VIP
The more religious the couple are the less likely they are to divorce. I’ve seen couples divorce within months and others married for years. Difficult question to answer
It's very difficult question akhi.
Most Somalis are not really religious akhi let's be real.

Screaming things like Illaaahaaayoooow when something happens does not really make you religious.

Many previous Somali generations also stayed together because of cultural reasons and pressure from community or getting stigmatized as garoob

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As I working on my assignment and saw how you maggots were baited by a xalimoid baruur monster. I was thinking to myself.

Since divorces are high not only in the Somali
but also other Muslim communities.
I was wondering. What is the average amount of years Somali couples stay married.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao
It's very difficult question akhi.
Most Somalis are not really religious akhi let's be real.

Screaming things like Illaaahaaayoooow when something happens does not really make you religious.

Many previous Somali generations also stayed together because of cultural reasons and pressure from community or getting stigmatized as garoob
They’re religious when compared to other Muslims. Somali niggas aren’t also as strict and partake in domestic abuse as much when compared to other ethnicities. Recent couples definitely do divorce at higher rates than previous generations and have shorter marriages tho

CaliTedesse

VIP
They’re religious when compared to other Muslims. Somali niggas aren’t also as strict and partake in domestic abuse as much when compared to other ethnicities. Recent couples definitely do divorce at higher rate than previous generations and have shorter marriages tho
Akhi nowadays they get divorced when they get bored kkkkkkkkkk back in days divorce was last option

Trending