So guys I was wondering: How long do Somali marriages last?

How long do they last?

• Total voters

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
SNUS:damn::damn:

I have never been this offended in my life, snus are for low life white wannabes:idontlike:
I'm offended.
tenor.gif

Akhiii I wish I knew who they were so I could always text them this thread whenever they get married and are contemplating divorce kkkkkkk

Anyways: I just don't like him he doesn't shower much and just sits on the couch

Cali: naaya shut up. *Sends screenshot*
Cali: remember this thread?

Anyways: :damn:
lmao, these guys are being unrealistic

Gambar

VIP
That's the old generation they had akhlaaq
It’s the new gen too, they just don’t let people know their business. They quietly raise their children and don’t engage in gossip. When you are gossiping about other people’s marriages and children, yours will fail.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Go for the odeys with the bloated cheeks from chewing khat :pacspit:

don’t attack the guy like that, he have collapsed a couple times but at least he is going back to the rehab. Lets not shame addicts but try to help them

#stopchewingkhatLRW20

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Me and @sophisticate will be married for decades!! It will be a long and fruitful marriage fueled by pure jeceel:lawd:

We gonna grow old together, meet our grandchildren, watch our kids accomplish their dreams.

Then I die in my sleep peacefully, I can't bear a heartbreak, I'd have to go first inshallah:mjcry:

I won't put a damper on your imaginationship. :ohreally: Your jecel model is likely activated like some of the other Abdis I know because of the Rona. Unfortunately, you have the displeasure of actually being in the middle of nowhere which further intensifies it.

july is our three year anniversary.

marriage Is not easy. Couple of times divorce looked the easier option.
but we fight through it

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Somali marriages comes with an expiry date naturally anyways. The couple could be married 10,15, 25 years + and the man will come up with an excuse why he needs to go to Somalia/Africa (it’s like ticking bomb waiting). Mainly they’ll say for business leaving his wife and children alone in the West fetching for themselves. Those marriages in a way could be null since he’s not there to provide and protect his family. The amount of women I know who’s husbands is in Somalia/Africa chilling for years while they look like single mothers in the streets of Europe is worrying. There’s also those who don’t leave but still act like single men and ignore their responsibilities as a husband. Again those marriages are questionable.

The other Muslim communities are not perfect either and have their own big problems but leaving their family for themselves is a taboo. Since Somalis don’t like to integrate/assimilate in the society they live in this will happen for generations to come. When we feel failure is coming we like to pack our bags and rush back home instead of trying harder in the West. You’re more likely to see an old Pakistani couple leaving from the same house with their grandchildren in a house they’ve lived for decades than a old Somali couple aging together.

As I working on my assignment and saw how you maggots were baited by a xalimoid baruur monster. I was thinking to myself.

Since divorces are high not only in the Somali
but also other Muslim communities.
I was wondering. What is the average amount of years Somali couples stay married.
On average 2-3 months

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
july is our three year anniversary.

marriage Is not easy. Couple of times divorce looked the easier option.
but we fight through it
Divorce is the easy option for men, its harder too fight for your marriage and keep it stable

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
As I working on my assignment and saw how you maggots were baited by a xalimoid baruur monster. I was thinking to myself.

I was wondering. What is the average amount of years Somali couples stay married.
End of the day the shortest marriages are Iranian teens lasting about a day :mindblown: :dead:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Where did you get the statistics that divorce rates are high in the Somali community? Or did you just pull that out of your ass