Skin Care: What Do You Use On Your Face?

Hello, I’m a guy and I’ve been recently getting into taking care of my skin and I’d like to know what the ladies here are using. I’m using Cerve wash and moisturizer. I have oily and pimple prone skin.

Anything I should avoid and/or put in my routine.
5BD08C65-7911-44DB-8DDA-07272525A7A6.gif

Put warm warmer on your face first too open your pours then wash with cleanser I recommend cetaphil best cleanser then rinse out with cold water to close the pour then put your moisturizer on then wala

I use the body shop tea tree line it's really good for oily skin and whenever I have a rare breakout I use tea tree oil which gets the job done. However, the best way to achieve clear skin is to have a good diet and drink lots of water.

Hello, I’m a guy and I’ve been recently getting into taking care of my skin and I’d like to know what the ladies here are using. I’m using Cerve wash and moisturizer. I have oily and pimple prone skin.

Anything I should avoid and/or put in my routine.
View attachment 124192
seriously though, your routine is good
i'd recommend a hydrating toner to help your "oiliness" (it wont make it worse, don't worry)
do you have any skin problems (acne, hyperpigmentation, etc.)?

What is a hydrating toner :hmm:
A product you apply after washing your face that balances out the ph level of your skin and keeps it hydrated. An example would be a toner with hydraulic acid.

Yeah I have some scars and my skin tone is a bit uneven.
Niacinamide is good for fixing uneven skin tone and because it helps in reducing oil production, it can help with acne too.
For hyperpigmentation and scars, direct acids are good. I recommend glycolic acid (espcially from The Ordinary brand). I use it for my skin, and I love it. I recently started using the AHA 30% + BHA 2% peeling solution from The Ordinary and it's good too.

more information from these threads:

A product you apply after washing your face that balances out the ph level of your skin and keeps it hydrated. An example would be a toner with hydraulic acid.

Niacinamide is good for fixing uneven skin tone and because it helps in reducing oil production, it can help with acne too.
For hyperpigmentation and scars, direct acids are good. I recommend glycolic acid (espcially from The Ordinary brand). I use it for my skin, and I love it. I recently started using the AHA 30% + BHA 2% peeling solution from The Ordinary and it's good too.

Thank you so much. This was just what I was looking for.

This is too advanced for me :ummhmm: . Daam your skin must be shining with this much knowledge.

Trending

Latest posts