skin care routine

so girls, what are your skincare routines? i'm a skincare junkie and have spent too much time on r/skincareaddiction and have finally found the solution to keeping my acne and hyperpigmentation under control
i still have a long way to go, but it's working so far and my skin is the best it's ever been
p.s. i don't use all these products every day; they're all inexpensive except for the scinic ampoule

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
you better not be using 5 in 1 too or i'm coming over with an dacas
at least get a face moisturizer and cleanser pleasee
My skin is sensitive to oil I'll get acne if I put the wrong facial lotion on. No I don't use a 5 in 1 it's a dedicated aftershave and a proper body lotion lmao

My skin is sensitive to oil I'll get acne if I put the wrong facial lotion on. No I don't use a 5 in 1 it's a dedicated aftershave and a proper body lotion lmao
moisturizer doesn't make your skin oily though
if you put moisturizer, your face will secrete less oil since it already has moisture
you can try a sensitive skin one

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
I only use three products

African black soap
Witch hazel toner (no alcohol)
Shea nilotica (unrefined and biologic)

The best combi i ever tried. I tried almost everything. But these mother nature products are perfect for me. Trust me you don’t want products on your face which contain parabens, alcohol, etc.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Btw on hyperpigmentation, i came to the conclusion that the problem can’t be solved by using acids or peelings. I underwent many peelings and used peelings. But hyperpigmentation is a internal problem.

Your hormones are not in balance. It fluctuates. You can get hyperpigmentation, If your hormones are imbalanced on longterm. But yes sometimes it is hereditary. But hyperpigmentation can’t be solved by just using acids and peelings. Following a sugar free diet would be beneficial. Not only for your skin but also for your health.

These companies make alot of money due to this skin problem. They push people to use hydroquinone. Skin cancer has increased. Isn't that strange? Besides the fact that we live under the smog in the west. The products these companies recommend to use are not a remedy, it just covers the problem. You’re always depending on them.

I’ve read an article about sunscreen causing skin cancer:faysalwtf:i was confused

But sis try a sugar free diet it will be excellent. I did it for two weeks after performing hijama. I felt good wallahi. I want to start again.

Btw on hyperpigmentation, i came to the conclusion that the problem can’t be solved by using acids or peelings. I underwent many peelings and used peelings. But hyperpigmentation is a internal problem.

Your hormones are not in balance. It fluctuates. You can get hyperpigmentation, If your hormones are imbalanced on longterm. But yes sometimes it is hereditary. But hyperpigmentation can’t be solved by just using acids and peelings. Following a sugar free diet would be beneficial. Not only for your skin but also for your health.

These companies make alot of money due to this skin problem. They push people to use hydroquinone. Skin cancer has increased. Isn't that strange? Besides the fact that we live under the smog in the west. The products these companies recommend to use are not a remedy, it just covers the problem. You’re always depending on them.

I’ve read an article about sunscreen causing skin cancer:faysalwtf:i was confused

But sis try a sugar free diet it will be excellent. I did it for two weeks after performing hijama. I felt good wallahi. I want to start again.
well these products work really well for my hyperpigmentation
i don't really consume that much junk food or sugary foods, so ig there's that
can you pull up the article where you heard that sunscreen leads to skin cancer?

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
well these products work really well for my hyperpigmentation
i don't really consume that much junk food or sugary foods, so ig there's that
can you pull up the article where you heard that sunscreen leads to skin cancer?

Yes, here is the link:

Yes, here is the link:

there's a way higher chance of getting skin cancer from not wearing sunscreen and not getting proper UV protection than wearing sunscreen
specific ingredients are rumored to have these side effects but they have not been proven as carcinogens
look at this article:

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
there's a way higher chance of getting skin cancer from not wearing sunscreen and not getting proper UV protection than wearing sunscreen
specific ingredients are rumored to have these side effects but they have not been proven as carcinogens
look at this article:

Yes i’ve read an article like that as well. That is why i am confused:kanyeshrug:

On the other hand do we need vitamin D. And if we protect ourselves from the sun, is getting vitamin D difficult

Trending