Skin Care: What Do You Use On Your Face?

A product you apply after washing your face that balances out the ph level of your skin and keeps it hydrated. An example would be a toner with hydraulic acid.

Niacinamide is good for fixing uneven skin tone and because it helps in reducing oil production, it can help with acne too.
For hyperpigmentation and scars, direct acids are good. I recommend glycolic acid (espcially from The Ordinary brand). I use it for my skin, and I love it. I recently started using the AHA 30% + BHA 2% peeling solution from The Ordinary and it's good too.

more information from these threads:

How about oily t-zones? I've got dry skin that's pretty smooth but my t-zone is oily asf, nose is covered with blackheads, whiteheads and enlarged pores.

How about oily t-zones? I've got dry skin that's pretty smooth but my t-zone is oily asf, nose is covered with blackheads, whiteheads and enlarged pores.
For enlarged pores:
Make sure you don’t use products on your skin that clog your pores by using only non-comedogenic products. You can’t get rid of enlarged pores but you can reduce their appearance by cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing properly.

For oily skin:
Moisturize properly by using a hydrating toner and moisturizer.
Niacinamide is especially great for combating oily skin because it helps with reducing sebum production. I noticed that when I skip my skincare routine, my skin feels very oily, while when I do my skincare routine, my skin feels just right.

Salicylic acid is best for blackheads and whiteheads, as a form of exfoliation and an acne treatement (I recommend Stridex pads).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

La Roche posay acne control face wash. It’s in a blue bottle.
Cerave and/or cetaphil to moisturize.
My bro’s use these and it helps.

Also changing your pillowcase often helps reduce acne.