'Sex tourists’ duping Somali virgins into marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Gooney

Glad you intervened the case with your cousin. In Australia, there was this guy who was schizophrenic and his mother was advised to marry him off and pay some sheikhs to read ayatul kursi on him instead of getting medication and being treated by professionals. She took him to Kenya married him and paid one of the most popular Somali sheikhs on social media to guide him and read Koran on him. He experiences a bad schizophrenia attack, he butchered his pregnant wife thinking her foetus is planted on her to kill him. There are no medical records that indicated that he had mental illness. The Australian government told the family that their son has committed a heinous crime and should face the music. He’s now in a Kenyan jail sentenced to life.

I know a similar case where a mentally ill man would beat his wife black and blue. He was ofcourse from the West and she was from Kenya. her family managed to convince her to stay with him until he could fly her out to the UK. Didn’t get an update on what happened to her but this seems like a common thing. Somalis don’t take mental health seriously and they also don’t take a woman’s safety seriously so it makes sense for them to cure a man’s poor mental health with a Somali wife. Our culture is very depressing at times.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I know a similar case where a mentally ill man would beat his wife black and blue. He was ofcourse from the West and she was from Kenya. her family managed to convince her to stay with him until he could fly her out to the UK. Didn’t get an update on what happened to her but this seems like a common thing. Somalis don’t take mental health seriously and they also don’t take a woman’s safety seriously so it makes sense for them to cure a man’s poor mental health with a Somali wife. Our culture is very depressing at times.
Everyone deserves to be loved why are you denying the mentally ill the right to be loved when you support gay men which is also a mental illness to get married?

Calm down and please regain your composer
Okey i'm calm now
tenor.gif

Gooney

Glad you intervened the case with your cousin. In Australia, there was this guy who was schizophrenic and his mother was advised to marry him off and pay some sheikhs to read ayatul kursi on him instead of getting medication and being treated by professionals. She took him to Kenya married him and paid one of the most popular Somali sheikhs on social media to guide him and read Koran on him. He experiences a bad schizophrenia attack, he butchered his pregnant wife thinking her foetus is planted on her to kill him. There are no medical records that indicated that he had mental illness. The Australian government told the family that their son has committed a heinous crime and should face the music. He’s now in a Kenyan jail sentenced to life.
Woow thats crazy wallahi. There seem to be so little regard for others within our community. The need of your son is above anything. What kind of mother would let her sick son on someones daughter. Some of the shit I seen average somalis do to their own begs belief. A lot of times its the hooyo or aabe you think are everyday people behind this sh1t. We need to call out these type of people even if it makes all somalis look bad.

Woow thats crazy wallahi. There seem to be so little regard for others within our community. The need of your son is above anything. What kind of mother would let her sick son on someones daughter. Some of the shit I seen average somalis do to their own begs belief. A lot of times its the hooyo or aabe you think are everyday people behind this sh1t. We need to call out these type of people even if it makes all somalis look bad.

Gooney

Mental illness is rampant among us the Somalis, but the overwhelming majority has this ancient notion that it’s sheytaan stirring up the person and few recitations of ayatul kursi will suffice to keep him away. Mental illness is a taboo topic and getting medical treatment for mental illness is viewed as un-Islamic. What did Somalis say after that tragedy? Waa qadarkii Allah!!!

Gooney

Mental illness is rampant among us the Somalis, but the overwhelming majority has this ancient notion that it’s sheytaan stirring up the person and few recitations of ayatul kursi will suffice to keep him away. Mental illness is a taboo topic and getting medical treatment for mental illness is viewed as un-Islamic. What did Somalis say after that tragedy? Waa qadarkii Allah!!!
I know brother. There is real ignorance in our comunity when it comes to mental illness. I seen grown men and women say wuu iswaalaaya.....waa kibir about a mentally ill person having an episode. Few years ago they locked up and chained several mentally ill guys in gaalkacayo. One of them was a kid a grew up with. His mum took him there saying hawo badal buu ubaa hanyahay. The guy was hearing voices and having arguments with them. I have no idea where he is today. But stories like this are not uncommon

I think this happens cause back home people are poor and a Guy from the west is pretty much anonymous could use a fake name and even flash some welfare money to make it seem like hes well off and the family Will drop their guard and welcome him with open hands cause in their mind this person is gonna take well care of your wife if they know he was gonna use her for a month I doubt they would approve the marriage
Poverty more than anything else

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Reminds me of my uncle bashir he is in his early 50s he goes to Kenya Somalia lies to women and just leaves them just this summer he went to xamar lied to a 20 year old virgin told her he would marry her and bring her to uk after spending 2 weeks with her he ditched her happens all the time but its put under the rug

He usually does these adventures in the holidays

My uncle done this about 10 times to innocent women he still going strong he has plans to go to Kenya this winter to fool anther girl

Are you bipolar? You started a thread about your uncle and you were even defending his sorry ass. Illaahay will surely punish him for destroying these girls lives.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
That should be classified as rape.

She had sex with him under the condition of being wife and wouldn't have consented otherwise.

Blaming the victim as usual @Knowles, also why should a child be treated different for things beyond its circumstances?
Your allowed to lie to women for sex. Lying isn’t illegal

I tell girls I got a bmw 100k in the bank and that I care for them.

I smash and cut em off I’ve done this to like 60 women none of them ever called the feds because it’s legal. They form played

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Reminds me of my uncle bashir he is in his early 50s he goes to Kenya Somalia lies to women and just leaves them just this summer he went to xamar lied to a 20 year old virgin told her he would marry her and bring her to uk after spending 2 weeks with her he ditched her happens all the time but its put under the rug

He usually does these adventures in the holidays

My uncle done this about 10 times to innocent women he still going strong he has plans to go to Kenya this winter to fool anther girl

Why he can’t find himself a woman around his age and settle for once
Also what is with the virgin fetish :holeup:
Sorry but your uncle is a piece of shit, he has no conscience. One condom could have prevented him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts