'Sex tourists’ duping Somali virgins into marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of my uncle bashir he is in his early 50s he goes to Kenya Somalia lies to women and just leaves them just this summer he went to xamar lied to a 20 year old virgin told her he would marry her and bring her to uk after spending 2 weeks with her he ditched her happens all the time but its put under the rug

He usually does these adventures in the holidays

My uncle done this about 10 times to innocent women he still going strong he has plans to go to Kenya this winter to fool anther girl

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Reminds me of my uncle bashir he is in his early 50s he goes to Kenya Somalia lies to women and just leaves them just this summer he went to xamar lied to a 20 year old virgin told her he would marry her and bring her to uk after spending 2 weeks with her he ditched her happens all the time but its put under the rug

My uncle done this about 10 times
Weren't you the nigga that made the Somali Hooker in London thread? Wtf is with your life man?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
:whoa: Let's not get crazy. Many other ethnic groups and races have done far worse.

Only fools would do that.

Whites have better morals.
They make sure that their kids and wives in Philippines will eat.

Look at us. The divorce rate within Somalis is damn high. Lots of singlemoms in UK.

We, the Somali Men, needs to man up and be there for our families.

What kind of woman are you if you don't get to know the man's family and reputation before you get married?

:faysalwtf:

They don't exactly seem like the best and most well off in Somali society. Maybe they're the poor and downtrodden and staying in the country illegally without family. I still think it's stupid of them, but such brutal consequences for being a little naive. Not to mention that people marry from back home all the time so it's not uncommon for the men to have honest intentions.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Only fools would do that.

Whites have better morals.
They make sure that their kids and wives in Philippines will eat.

Look at us. The divorce rate within Somalis is damn high. Lots of singlemoms in UK.

We, the Somali Men, needs to man up and be there for our families.
I dunno about all of that, based on my understanding of history. I ain't a liberal protester or hater, but I'm just keeping it real.

That last girl working as prostitute to support her young daughter was just heartbreaking to be honest. There are just too many problems here to mention in one post, all that I know is that a lot has to be done to improve the lives of Somalis globally.

Muji

VIP
Wow this is low.

These women are poor and desperate. There are no jobs where they are and for a lot of them this is a life line.

If someone I knew was doing this l would never speak to them again. No morals.

@embarassing

Do you wonder why the Somali hookers wear jilbaabs to work in the streets of Kenya? They want to feed themselves and their abandoned children. Someone should start a NGO that chases and forces these middle aged men to pay child support payments and exposes them to the community at large. Name and shame them these bastards.

Last edited:
I feel like hunting down reer uk,reer america and reer hennesy with a shotgun

But even in east africa this somali guy got a somali girl pregnant and ran away

This guy is showing all our ceeb,wallah i feel sorry for the last girl the most

I bet you a 1mil they do the same shit in somalia

of course even worse where else did they learn it from honestly somali culture has a lot of cleaning up to do the morals of some men and women is way out of wack I don't know who or what to blame

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Vacation marriage:heh:
Why is it so easy to tie the knot, I thought marriage was expensive
They should’ve made the niggas pay for the birth control, why have a baby with someone just met and don’t know anything about their life

Yoo this is really fucked up :mindblown:

He usually does these adventures in the holidays

My uncle done this about 10 times to innocent women he still going strong he has plans to go to Kenya this winter to fool anther girl

karma is going to be a trully

Vacation marriage:heh:
Why is it so easy to tie the knot, I thought marriage was expensive
They should’ve made the niggas pay for the birth control, why have a baby with someone just met and don’t know anything about their life

Yoo this is really fucked up :mindblown:

Emily

The saudis do with young girls in Muslim countries and call it Misyar marriages, google an article on Arab news (Saudi paper) called, ‘misyar now a widespread reality’. Indonesia has banned it and would arrest any imam or sheikh who conducts such meher. Now, the Somali salafis are mimicking their Saudi masters and destroy the lives of poor and desperate Somali girls in Africa.

So he went out of his way to fly out to Kenya to prey on proverty stricken woman to have casual sex that he couldn’t get in the West??

Mental illness

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Nothing wrong with sex. But have sex with a person who's about that life and will consent. Not a Xalimo back home who wants a stable man to be the father of her kids... wtf man...

Its just scum that do this this has no basis in islam its straight up haram he could might aswell get with a hooker

Status
Not open for further replies.