'Sex tourists’ duping Somali virgins into marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Vacation marriage:heh:
Why is it so easy to tie the knot, I thought marriage was expensive
They should’ve made the niggas pay for the birth control, why have a baby with someone just met and don’t know anything about their life

Yoo this is really fucked up :mindblown:

Some somalis have secret marriages nobody knows about the marriage other than the couple and the sheekh that conduct the marriage only broke people and shady people do this kinda marriage it cost nor more than 50-100 bucks

They call it secret marriages or qudbo siro and it happens a lot in Somalia. The marriage is done in secret and usually requested by sleazy guys but some women request it too. Some young men from the west were asked by women back home to get into this marriage.

This is the reason why in Islam the marriage has to go through the parents and not hidden with a random sheikh allowing it. They know this full well but they think that if they get pregnant then the man would have to claim them and their child.

Last edited:

Mercury

VIP
Its not the same thing,those girls in tai are willing prostitutes,these women trusted their men to have deen and dhaqan,the men went so far as to call a sheikh to marry them,but only to use them in a month then run away,legally they are still married
I think this happens cause back home people are poor and a Guy from the west is pretty much anonymous could use a fake name and even flash some welfare money to make it seem like hes well off and the family Will drop their guard and welcome him with open hands cause in their mind this person is gonna take well care of your wife if they know he was gonna use her for a month I doubt they would approve the marriage

Mercury

VIP
They call it secret marriages or qub basiro and it happens a lot in Somalia. The marriage is done in secret and usually requested by sleazy guys but some women request it too. Some young men from the west were asked by women back home to get into this marriage.

This is the reason why in Islam the marriage has to go through the parents and not hidden with a random sheikh allowing it. They know this full well but they think that if they get pregnant then the man would have to claim them and their child.
Qudbo siro is haram as it gets

So sad wallahi. Its about time we do more to product our vulnerable people. A society is as healthy as it treats its weakest members. There is so little respect for our sisters in somalia. We had a huge family fallout and it almost came to blows when I stopped my cousin getting married in somalia. The guy was a drug addict with severe mental problems. He was a sociopath and after constanly being locked up hiz mum suggested we should sent him to somalia and maybe a wife will calm him down. The woman was basically seen as a new tool to see if it fix him. If it doesnt work....oh well nothing else works.

The girl was a distance relative and I spoke to her dad and told him who he is about to give his daughter. Obviously some of my family hid all his secrets and painted him as a good guy. This got ugly and some family members said it was not my business. All this time there is zero regard for the woman. If she somehow fix him great.....if not who cares.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
These women are legit in their 40s and late 30s, why are they letting idiots take advantage of them?

Secondly they've to use their common sense, what are they bringing to the table? Men will sleep with anything that has a female private parts, they should have known better, secondly, they should have known this marriage wasn't valid since he never talked to her family or parents.

My gut feeling is telling me that these women are prostitutes. They did the sham marriage and now they're stuck with kids.

Anyway, May Allah swt help them, No kid deserves to be called a bastard even if they've idiot parents.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
That was one of the most disturbing videos I have seen in a long while. I had to momentarily stop the video when the last girl shared her story as it was just heartbreaking.

f*ck any nigga that does this shit and may they burn in hell.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily

The saudis do with young girls in Muslim countries and call it Misyar marriages, google an article on Arab news (Saudi paper) called, ‘misyar now a widespread reality’. Indonesia has banned it and would arrest any imam or sheikh who conducts such meher. Now, the Somali salafis are mimicking their Saudi masters and destroy the lives of poor and desperate Somali girls in Africa.
So these marriages are not even valid
So what is the difference between having sex through invalid marriage and doing it outside of marriage:cosbyhmm:

Mofos are reducing the value of marriage. I hate cheap people and ignorant dumb people with no common sense.

I don’t feel sorry for the women i feel sorry for those babies.

Mercury

VIP
So sad wallahi. Its about time we do more to product our vulnerable people. A society is as healthy as it treats its weakest members. There is so little respect for our sisters in somalia. We had a huge family fallout and it almost came to blows when I stopped my cousin getting married in somalia. The guy was a drug addict with severe mental problems. He was a sociopath and after constanly being locked up hiz mum suggested we should sent him to somalia and maybe a wife will calm him down. The woman was basically seen as a new tool to see if it fix him. If it doesnt work....oh well nothing else works.

The girl was a distance relative and I spoke to her dad and told him who he is about to give his daughter. Obviously some of my family hid all his secrets and painted him as a good guy. This got ugly and some family members said it was not my business. All this time there is zero regard for the woman. If she somehow fix him great.....if not who cares.
Shit that sounds messed up its good you intervened and look out for your relative How did it go?

I feel like alot of somalis think marriage is gonna change a person for the better when thats far from the truth I know one Guy hes unemployed and lazy his mother set him up with some girl back home and got married he hasnt changed and telling people when they have a kid he Will be motivated to find a job

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
It's sad. If you marry her you should bring her home! disgusting otherwise
Clean girls deserve a dude with clean swag (like me)
not a dirty old pervert who tricks these girls into this!!!

So what is the difference between having sex through invalid marriage and doing it outside of marriage:cosbyhmm:

Mofos are reducing the value of marriage. I hate cheap people and ignorant dumb people with no common sense.

Emily

Depends on who you ask. The Somalis (Shafi’i & Sufis) had secret marriages called in Somali qutbo-sirro which is mainly a short term-marriage. The Shi’a have a short term marriage called Mut’ah where the duration of the marriage has to be agreed upon by the man and the woman. The Salafis have misyar which is also a short term marriage, but the man could annul any time he wants it. Islam promises and seduces men the enjoyment of sex with multiple partners in the “next world” and this one. Indeed, it’s a man’s religion.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen

Daaaaaamn! See when you're smart like this you make lot of sense. I'm starting to like this new @Emily are you her clone?

Back 2 Topic:
Marriage isn't sex but sex is a part of marriage. So to marry a girl for sex without living with her is wrong in my opinion - it's just a waste of a good girl that could been somebody instead sacrificed to a old pervert who looking to knock his socks off. . . there's prostitutes for that

Shit that sounds messed up its good you intervened and look out for your relative How did it go?

I feel like alot of somalis think marriage is gonna change a person for the better when thats far from the truth I know one Guy hes unemployed and lazy his mother set him up with some girl back home and got married he hasnt changed and telling people when they have a kid he Will be motivated to find a job
In the end i spoke to the dad and he was shocked as he thought it was a good guy. He stopped it and I sent him money. That side of the family fell out with me saying I think I am better than them. And yeah the drug addict is locked up now while his mum is still telling people her son is a victim and misunderstood

Mercury

VIP
In the end i spoke to the dad and he was shocked as he thought it was a good guy. He stopped it and I sent him money. That side of the family fell out with me saying I think I am better than them. And yeah the drug addict is locked up now while his mum is still telling people her son is a victim and misunderstood

Sxb you did good!

Btw How is he a Victim if hes a drug addict

:cosbyhmm:

Gooney

Glad you intervened the case with your cousin. In Australia, there was this guy who was schizophrenic and his mother was advised to marry him off and pay some sheikhs to read ayatul kursi on him instead of getting medication and being treated by professionals. She took him to Kenya married him and paid one of the most popular Somali sheikhs on social media to guide him and read Koran on him. He experiences a bad schizophrenia attack, he butchered his pregnant wife thinking her foetus is planted on her to kill him. There are no medical records that indicated that he had mental illness. The Australian government told the family that their son has committed a heinous crime and should face the music. He’s now in a Kenyan jail sentenced to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending