'Sex tourists’ duping Somali virgins into marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point in travelling all the way to Africa for sex only and ruining someones life, when you can get more then abundant sex here in the west

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
What is the point in travelling all the way to Africa for sex only and ruining someones life, when you can get more then abundant sex here in the west
EXACTLY! The problem ain't the fucking sex, it's the consequences of the sex with these particular women.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are lucky they have bastard baby. I rather have a bastard baby than HIV AIDS. they should count their luck good.

This. Blows my mind. You can fly out to antwerp and get pussy for like 50 euros.

Cause its not like its suddenly halal sex

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

In the west, especially in America, u r forced to pay child support until he or she is 18. In Africa, u can use the poor as u please.

That's why we're all upset man :bell:

Not only that doesn't Kenya have a very high rate of hiv and aid's ?, if i was down there i wouldn't stick my dick in nothing.

Hold up that got me also thinking if these guy's that go to kenya for marriage vacation keep up their shenanigans, these women can get very spiteful and start giving them aids :shookgabre:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I watched this and was sickened to the guts. Truly a disgusting practice. Don't these men have any shame, any fear of God? I don't blame the women at all because women are naive. It is in their nature. Men know this and clearly take advantage of it.

Humans disgust me sometimes.

Tell that to the fat bastards who travel to South East Asia with the intention of having sex with cheap Thai girls because they're unable in the West

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Not only that doesn't Kenya have a very high rate of hiv and aid's ?, if i was down there i wouldn't stick my dick in nothing.

Hold up that got me also thinking if these guy's that go to kenya for marriage vacation keep up their shenanigans, these women can get very spiteful and start giving them aids :shookgabre:
Karma's a homie.

Tell that to the fat bastards who travel to South East Asia with the intention of having sex with cheap Thai girls because they're unable in the West
Its not the same thing,those girls in tai are willing prostitutes,these women trusted their men to have deen and dhaqan,the men went so far as to call a sheikh to marry them,but only to use them in a month then run away,legally they are still married

They should deposit a lot of money in bank account like Egypt did with Saudi men marrying their young girls.

Diaspora men go back to Kenya to marry desperate women but ditch them as soon as the engagement happens and they are left with kids.
What kind of woman are you if you don't get to know the man's family and reputation before you get married?

:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.