Segsi and Looking for Sharci

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to kill every degenerate somali gangsta yo yo retard hip hop skkrrt skrrt fuckers
maxresdefault.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Not true.

The Somalis that are doing better are the more isolated Somalis who haven't grown up in some hood where the nae nae is an every-gas- station type of neighborhood production

I've come to the sad conclusion that Somali parents don't give a shit about their kids.

I kid you not, there are Somali families paying $600 bucks a month living in the hood after their low income housing was rejected.

:dead:

"""Low income"""" families with gleaming 2018 cars in the parking lots while their kids go to school with Demetrius where the only subject they learn is how to make crack

They literally don't give a f*ck about their children's futures.

Gambar

VIP
:cosbyhmm: I've heard of gala Canada a few times now. What generation are they and what are they known for?
Gala Canada = go into Canada. They come through the border of Minnesota and trek through South American jungles. They started coming in 2014.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@VixR i do not appreciate your harsh words towards the fob nation they’re more driven hardworking resilent then us diaspora fish and chips marshmallows take me for example I would bust a nut and cut whereas a fob is loyal hardworking who would hold his family down, every fob I have encountered have a crazy work ethic working two or three jobs at a time whereas I haven’t had a job since princess Diana died I have to give credit where credit is due fobs are better men then diaspora kids who have been raised on milk and cookies.

Gambar

VIP
I've come to the sad conclusion that Somali parents don't give a shit about their kids.

I kid you not, there are Somali families paying $600 bucks a month living in the hood after their low income housing was rejected.

"""Low income"""" families with gleaming 2018 cars in the parking lots while their kids go to school with Demetrius where the only subject they learn is how to make crack

They literally don't give a f*ck about their children's futures.
A “habaryar” (clan relative) of mine only just now realized that living in metro housing will mess up your kids. It took her 22 years to come to this conclusion after looking down on my family for refusing to live there. :icon lol:

All those years her excuses were “I don’t want to drive on the highway and go through traffic” and now it’s too expensive to buy a home and she has horrible credit.

Gala Canada = go into Canada. They come through the border of Minnesota and trek through South American jungles. They started coming in 2014.

I know the literal meaning but I heard them being mentioned in high regards. Why is that.

Gambar

VIP
I know the literal meaning but I heard them being mentioned in high regards. Why is that.
Because they are go getters and have achieved more than kids who’ve been here since they were babies. They don’t have a chip on their shoulders preventing them from achieving their goals.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
FOBs are the true original somalis, when you grow up in poverty you wont become a loving Gangbanging loser

Most fobs are not involved in their children's life. They will most likely throw your ass in a third world and be happy with sending the 100$ bill monthly.

Gambar

VIP
Dumb how can you type like fob:russ:
The only reason why they kept saying fob it because I admitted I wasn't born in the west:mjhaps:
I been in the west for close to 15 years:rejoice:
That makes you a FOB, you came in 2002 or later. Ma flight 13 baad tahay? z3zrULC Why call me a dumb ? Ma madowgaa dhaqan xumadaas ka bartay? :O27GWRK:

@Reiko is this guy a FOB or not? :icon lol:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
VixR said:
Not true.

The Somalis that are doing better are the more isolated Somalis who haven't grown up in some hood where the nae nae is an every-gas- station type of neighborhood production

VixR is right, I have noticed the same thing. If you have kids don't live in a neighborhood with many Somalis, and stay away from ceydh, section 8 and all the other welfare programs. You will be a good example for your kids. Walaahi I have seen so many times, a girl will get married and after the first baby move to another state just to get section 8 :pacspit:

I don't blame them. Maybe some Xalimo's will be more likely to marry a guy from back home.

I have no intentions to do so even though its been brought up to me by a few people. A poor guy from Somalia can't do shit for me. Sorry to say.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That makes you a FOB, you came in 2002 or later. Ma flight 13 baad tahay? z3zrULC Why call me a dumb ? Ma madowgaa dhaqan xumadaas ka bartay? :O27GWRK:

@Reiko is this guy a FOB or not? :icon lol:
He's a fob. He doesn't even have a car or a salary paying job.

He gave his virginity to a shemale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending