Segsi and Looking for Sharci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I can't imagine dealing with musty, illiterate, body odor having guy who I have to teach everything from driving to how to use the ATM.
I would rather be stuck with the typical losers like @Starscream atleast he knows how to order stuff online even though his broke ass rides the bus.
raised-fist-medium-light-skin-tone.png

Tell em you have more in common with me then some random mj guy in qardho:pachah1:
This marrying from Africa craze will die of with the old generation :kanyeshrug:

I do not care walaahi this. I travel my somalis passport so many countries .You will became second class citizen no worth at all, and they will call you muslim terrorist. one day you will end at jail. you do not know any this about USA, Canada is better
Don't worry white folks in few decades will become minority :stevej:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Getting a fob husband is a dumb idea, as men are the main bread winners. Fobs can't get good jobs. While for guys it doesn't matter as much that the woman works a good job.

The income disparity could be reconciled. It's a gamble, though, as it is contingent on ambition and the opportunity cost - time for further education/reskilling (is huuuge). Also, some guys that get a come up might be emboldened to ditch you for another wife.:manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sorry I can't imagine dealing with musty, illiterate, body odor having guy who I have to teach everything from driving to how to use the ATM.

I would rather be stuck with the typical losers like @Starscream atleast he knows how to order stuff online even though his broke ass rides the bus.

@Starscream's heart just jumped out of his chest. :farmajoyaab: C'mon are they that bad, back home? Be honest, huuno.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I do not care walaahi this. I travel my somalis passport so many countries .You will became second class citizen no worth at all, and they will call you muslim terrorist. one day you will end at jail. you do not know any thing about USA, Canada is better
Inabti, you're right. He listens to rap and wears his sirwaal around his ankles. It's jail culture. :pachah1:

VIP
I do not care walaahi this. I travel my somalis passport so many countries .You will became second class citizen no worth at all, and they will call you muslim terrorist. one day you will end at jail. you do not know any thing about USA, Canada is better

Af ingris baro duliyahay

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Many Djiboutian fobs can speak good French
Many Kenyan fobs can speak good English

Interestingly enough, people from my father's age cohort which had access to education speak flawless English. Many of them went to school pre-1969, or at least before the switch over to Somali (only) instruction in schools. They are also multi-lingual and well-read. I'd say they are a relic of the past. Come to think of it, it's the same for my mother and many of her friends (in terms of having a strong grasp of English). No wonder my Somali has worsened over the years.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They're really not giving fobs enough credit. I've seen plenty of them come to canada and adapt pretty well. But the language barrier is the biggest hurdle.

I would agree. Like @Amun said, a language barrier is the biggest hurdle. Once you overcome it life gets better. I could understand the trepidation of being thrust into dissipate circumstances and feeling you have to start over in every respect. It's hampering but if you love to learn and don't mind contending with challenges than you can be quite successful. I think it would be an easier transition if you arrive in the west single/unmarried. I met a girl from back home that managed to receive her Masters despite little formal education prior to arriving in the west. She's been here under a decade. Hence, why I mention it's easier when you come solo. I think the only difference would be a subcultural barrier.

Apollo

VIP
Interestingly enough, people from my father's age cohort which had access to education speak flawless English. Many of them went to school pre-1969, or at least before the switch over to Somali (only) instruction in schools. They are also multi-lingual and well-read. I'd say they are a relic of the past. Come to think of it, it's the same for my mother and many of her friends (in terms of having a strong grasp of English). No wonder my Somali has worsened over the years.

Look for a Scandinavian Somali if you want one who speaks good English while still being exotic.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Look for a Scandinavian Somali if you want one who speaks good English while still being exotic.

I had a feeling you'd say that. I've met them, an interesting bunch. I've been around the interweb a long time.:denzelnigga:They are a lot more American influenced than Reer UK. When I last went there, they had separate cold and hot taps. :pachah1:

I had a feeling you'd say that. I've met them, an interesting bunch. I've been around the interweb a long time.:denzelnigga:They are a lot more American influenced than Reer UK. When I last went there, they had separate cold and hot taps. :pachah1:
do you want some ugly tall skinny guy?
latest

Don't you want a tall buff muscle somali male (me)

Inabti, you're right. He listens to rap and wears his sirwaal around his ankles. It's jail culture. :pachah1:
That is way many somali youth like America, but they do not know the real USA . Just watch youtube video .Half of US black people say they have been unfairly treated by the .... to do with how police in their communities decide to use deadly force.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Back home, brothers have made a beeline for the gym. Why? :farmajoyaab: To devise a plan of attack for sharci. Target audience - Western Xalimos. Competition - Western Faraxs. Local guys have found a ch*nk in the armor of their competition. Western Faraxs suffer from a little something called muscle atrophy. The kind where you've been bandaged for months and immobile.

I love Faraxs for their petite frames. It's kind of cute when we're both lanky. Thing is most ladies want something toned to grab on to, that's a bit more strapping.

Do western Faraxs have reason to be afraid? I mean it will start off with some harmless physical activity but could escalate. They'll start becoming more fashion conscious. Then, master conversational English, read up on Pop Culture, Philosophy, Metaphysics, Geopolitics, and Technology. Soon no one will be checking for diaspora guys especially reer calool buraan iyo baasto legged or their aabos @Bidaar Wanagsan.

:dead:

What are your thoughts? Yay or Nay.

These Western Faraxs have been stealing women from the guys back home to the point their holding up signage begging for marriage. They need to enact their revenge. :draketf:

The usual culprits:

@Inquisitive_ @Cognitivedissonance
Masha Allah these brothers are working hard bless them may Allah make it easy for them I’m out here rubbing my calool like rick Ross.

@sophisticate

For competition to exist would imply we go for the same things which is not the case, much of the stuff that allure man to women actually turns me off from them immensely.

Any makeup, bleaching, foundation, eye-liners, cutting of the eye-brows, being fat, no hijab, bila akhlaaq, being a celebrity, lack of xishood automatically turns me off (that's 99% of the diaspora Xaalimo's that I see).

Piety is not a virtue that the fast majority of man or women value much less deliberately seek out for, if these man were paired up with the virgin Mary they wouldn't be able to tell the difference because of their inherit innate filth that clouds their obtuse brains.

It's even worse for the females, if you were to place a Prophet in front of them, many wouldn't even be able to tell the difference, while the majority would have turned them down for materialistic reasons.

Bruuh :dead1:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Back home, brothers have made a beeline for the gym. Why? :farmajoyaab: To devise a plan of attack for sharci. Target audience - Western Xalimos. Competition - Western Faraxs. Local guys have found a ch*nk in the armor of their competition. Western Faraxs suffer from a little something called muscle atrophy. The kind where you've been bandaged for months and immobile.

I love Faraxs for their petite frames. It's kind of cute when we're both lanky. Thing is most ladies want something toned to grab on to, that's a bit more strapping.

Do western Faraxs have reason to be afraid? I mean it will start off with some harmless physical activity but could escalate. They'll start becoming more fashion conscious. Then, master conversational English, read up on Pop Culture, Philosophy, Metaphysics, Geopolitics, and Technology. Soon no one will be checking for diaspora guys especially reer calool buraan iyo baasto legged or their aabos @Bidaar Wanagsan.

:dead:

What are your thoughts? Yay or Nay.

These Western Faraxs have been stealing women from the guys back home to the point their holding up signage begging for marriage. They need to enact their revenge. :draketf:

The usual culprits:

@Inquisitive_ @Cognitivedissonance

:tacky: I still wouldn’t go for them, not in a million years

I married a man fresh out of Africa and it ended in divorce. If i just married a fellow Brit who was raised here I would still be married. African men are too demanding and misogynistic. They see their wife as their slave and robot to control. My ex even tried to ban me from seeing my friends. That's what your up against sister and best of luck to you. If rather a fat diaspora man than try my luck with another fob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending