Random Somaliland political discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The Northwest region of Somalia (Somaliland) has the HIGHEST POVERTY LEVELS in all of Somalia according to the World Bank report.

An astonishing 53% of the region's inhabitants suffer from cruel abject poverty.

The results from this report also indicate that the North East region (Puntland) has lowest poverty incidence in all of Somalia.

Wow... I wouldn't have engaged in FkD battles if my region's population is almost 60% poor and destitute.

IMG_20201203_211202.jpg
IMG_20201203_211059.jpg
IMG_20201203_211035.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They seem to have an economic system and environment that allows for a few businessmen to monopolise the economy. When you look at Hargeisa, you will see a few high-rises in a sea of old buildings and neglected public roads and sidewalks.

You are on the spot pretty much, When I was Hargeisa I was truly shocked how much poverty was there, I felt like I was in Mumbia and India where there is two subclasses.

The rich folks in SL has manopoly on SL bussinessess while the poor have none and are left to fend for themselves, they have no jobs,no future or any other options but to simulate them selves with drugs for the pain and suffering they go through daily.

Somaliland needs an intervention, Landers need to protest the cruelty and corruption they are facing under the SNM regime, I hope after 30 years of lies they wake up one day and topple this regime just like they did to MSB.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The Northwest region of Somalia (Somaliland) has the HIGHEST POVERTY LEVELS in all of Somalia according to the World Bank report.

An astonishing 53% of the region's inhabitants suffer from cruel abject poverty.

The results from this report also indicate that the North East region (Puntland) has lowest poverty incidence in all of Somalia.

Wow... I wouldn't have engaged in FkD battles if my region's population is almost 60% poor and destitute.

View attachment 156938View attachment 156939View attachment 156940
why, thank you for this! Now i can linguistically assassinate reer SL in real life :stressed:

This is an outdated 2016 study. The new 2019 World Bank study presents an entirely different picture. Puntland has one of the worst poverty profiles in the Horn:

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 22.55.20.png

Just look at your region:

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 17.01.09.png

"Poverty is also heterogeneous across space. Based on estimates from satellite imputation, the highest levels of poverty are clustered in south‐western Somalia, and several districts in northern Somalia (Figure 7)."

There you have it. Dont tag me again.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
why, thank you for this! Now i can linguistically assassinate reer SL in real life :stressed:
Don't be deceived by the incompetent Jeegan posters on this forum. Their region has the highest poverty rate, lowest literacy rates, highest substance and drug abuse, lowest primary school completion rate, lowest Labor force participation, lowest access to water and lowest access to sanitation of ALL SOMALIA REGIONS.

Imagine BEING all that and still dare talk trash about others on social media. It's fucking embarrassing.
IMG_20201203_221653.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is an outdated 2016 study. The new 2019 World Bank study presents an entirely different picture. Puntland has one of the worst poverty profiles in the Horn:

View attachment 156942

View attachment 156943

"Poverty is also heterogeneous across space. Based on estimates from satellite imputation, the highest levels of poverty are clustered in south‐western Somalia, and several districts in northern Somalia (Figure 7)."

Stop using outdated information clown.

SxU9yF3.jpg

AegzqMC.jpg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Don't be deceived by the incompetent Jeegan posters on this forum. Their region has the highest poverty rate, lowest literacy rates, highest substance and drug abuse, lowest primary school completion rate, lowest Labor force participation, lowest access to water and lowest access to sanitation of ALL SOMALIA REGIONS.

Imagine BEING all that and still dare talk trash about others on social media. It's fucking embarrassing.
View attachment 156946
The funniest thing to me is the fact that they pride themselves on being "their own strong country" yet Muse Bixhi imprisons anyone with the blue and white flag. Insecurity at it's finest, embarrassing wallahi.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
They seem to have an economic system and environment that allows for a few businessmen to monopolise the economy. When you look at Hargeisa, you will see a few high-rises in a sea of old buildings and neglected public roads and sidewalks.
Like puntland has nice roads and sidewalks :snoop:

Somalia from north to south is a shithole

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

View attachment 156942

View attachment 156943

65% of the population of Bari and Nugal live in two districts, Bosaso and Garowe, Somalia's 2nd and 9th largest districts respectively. Those other districts simply do not matter much when you take the aggregate.

Of course you are too retarded to understand this.

Is this something to celebrate? Y’all are disgusting if you are celebrating the hunger and pain of your fellow Somalis. May Allah help reer Somaliland.

65% of the population of Bari and Nugal live in two districts, Bosaso and Garowe, Somalia's 2nd and 9th largest districts respectively. Those other districts simply do not matter much when you take the aggregate.

Of course you are too retarded to understand this.

A simpleton always has an excuse.

The thread discusses generalities and the response was in kind. Dont cry about the realities of your region. Puntland desert state has one of the worst poverty profiles in East Africa, this will get much worse now due to the unimaginable rates of hyperinflation.

Whatever you send your family back home, double it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts