Random Somaliland political discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
A simpleton always has an excuse.

The thread discusses generalities and the response was in kind. Dont cry about the realities of your region. Puntland desert state has one of the worst poverty profiles in East Africa, this will get much worse now due to the unimaginable rates of hyperinflation.

Whatever you send your family back home, double it.
What you posted isn't from Wave 2. That's Estimation of Poverty in Somalia Using Innovative Methodologies, it covers how the Wave 2 worked.

That's why you didn't link the document. You tried this lie before.

repo

VIP
It's all getting embarrassing with the back and forths between which region is poorer, envy and division really is the worst
It's not a problem when they post but I see all of you coming out of the woodwork now crying Somalinimo. What you are witnessing is Newton's third law FKD edition.

:kanyeshrug:

I feel like you've misunderstood something here. I'm talking about you, your post reeks of cuqdad.
How? Me not wishing pain on people is cuqdad?

giphy.gif

It's not a problem when they post but I see all of you coming out of the woodwork now crying Somalinimo. What you are witnessing is Newton's third law FKD edition.

:kanyeshrug:
this is enough for us
Somalia is one of the poorest countries in the world, with the 2012 Human Development Index putting it among the five least-developed of 170 countries. The poverty rate is currently 73 percent. Seventy percent of the population in Somalia is under the age of 30 and the life expectancy is as low as 55 percent.
no Puntland or Somaliland or fuuto land is going to change the fact that all of Somalia is poor bro
and if u want me to say that when isaaqis strike back no problem

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
There is nothing wrong with Somalinimo get over yourself. It’s people like you that turned Somalia into what it is today.
Somalinimo so strong you gotta name the Ogaden galbeed because your qabil lives there too. I don't care about what mythical dhegcas founded what gaajo people in that hellhole, I just dislike your shitty display of somalinimo.

If people like me ruled Somalia it would be a secular country where people worked instead of praying for fucking rain and blowing themselves up for some fella in the sky.

Somalinimo so strong you gotta name the Ogaden galbeed because your qabil lives there too. I don't care about what mythical dhegcas founded what gaajo people in that hellhole, I just dislike your shitty display of somalinimo.

I'd people like me ruled Somalia it would be a secular country where people worked instead of praying for fucking rain and blowing themselves up for some fella in the sky.
Liked what u said until that for some fella in the sky line

I'd people like me ruled Somalia it would be a secular country where people worked instead of praying for fucking rain and blowing themselves up for some fella in the sky.

So in your eyes Somalinimo is only valid when its through secular lenses? Thats baloney. No-one is promoting terrorism or superstition. You can't even criticise ideas without going off topic and making things up.

repo

VIP
this is enough for us
Somalia is one of the poorest countries in the world, with the 2012 Human Development Index putting it among the five least-developed of 170 countries. The poverty rate is currently 73 percent. Seventy percent of the population in Somalia is under the age of 30 and the life expectancy is as low as 55 percent.
no Puntland or Somaliland or fuuto land is going to change the fact that all of Somalia is poor bro
I will tag you next time when they strike back with vengeance and you will be my spokesman. If you aren't there nacalaa kugu taal, we are done.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
this is enough for us
I don't care about the rest of the country but Puntland's poverty rate is at 27% according to the world bank which is way better than many developing nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.