ramadan for abdis is like wedding season for halimos

Toxique

hood arawelo

walaahi this guy is fraudin. i don’t think he has any friends , all the slang he uses sounds forced, his stories seem fake n his ass actually thought i meant i only go for somali men named abdi.:mjlol:

no wonder he’s literally in the comments section of every somali related vid on Youtube. wat desirable man has all that time? :chrisfreshhah:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
nigga u sound like u juss went thru all 5 stages of grief in one post. @Knowles we got a potential halimo serial killer on our hands. stay safe this ramadan sis :damn:

Alot of Xalimos faint when they see my sexy looks. :damedamn: I guess you can call me a Xalimo killer then. :manny:

I just don't like people talking shit as if they know me. Now go back to prostituting to a minority of Somali men "Ashy Abdis" in Ramadan you fucking ! :camby:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I didn’t really pay much attention to the content to the thread relative to the actual user

What intrigues me is that Sspot Toronto female users actually split into two types.

You got the ghetto, adoon wannabe, incoherent savages such as @Toxique @xalimathe6 @sigmund

And then you have gabdos oo sharaf, Deen iyo akhlaq leh like @star @Desert Flower @KREAM

Very intriguing to say none the least.
Nah both @xalimathe6 and @sigmund hates black people and hardly even acts like them but the third girl you mention i do see were you coming with that one :heh:

Topleft @Toxique sounds like cattie from the rex :lolbron:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
walaahi this guy is fraudin. i don’t think he has any friends , all the slang he uses sounds forced, his stories seem fake n his ass actually thought i meant i only to for somali men named abdi.:mjlol:

no wonder he’s literally in the comments section of every somali related vid on Youtube. wat desirable man has all that time? :chrisfreshhah:

Don't have any friends? Why are you talking about yourself you ? Don't confuse me with you. :mjlol:

Well I'm being logical here you said you're going for Abdis meaning you're going for a minority of Somali men who are called Abdis. Tell me if I'm intellectually being dishonest you fucknig ratched hoe? :gucciwhat:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
:mjlol:This goes to show it's better to marry back home at your local tuulo. Unless of course you can snag a good well-mannered diaspora Xalimo when she's young. But what are the chances that will even happen?

Muji

VIP
nigga u sound like u juss went thru all 5 stages of grief in one post. @Knowles we got a potential halimo serial killer on our hands. stay safe this ramadan sis :damn:

Abaayo you’re going to give this nigga a heart attack, I’ve never seen him write so much. he has one of those basic xalimos from the jungle who matches her fluorescent scarf with her shoes. Now he’s wondering if she is running games on him too. Little does he know fob xalimos are the number one hustlers.
:drakelaugh:
We gave these ashy abdis a small glimpse into the game and now their are already four faraxs in my mentions begging me to stop.

:siilaanyolaugh:

World

VIP
walaahi this guy is fraudin. i don’t think he has any friends , all the slang he uses sounds forced, his stories seem fake n his ass actually thought i meant i only to for somali men named abdi.:mjlol:

Your somali youtube video aint shit if you aint got factz in that comment section fighting a horde of xaliimos.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Abaayo you’re going to give this nigga a heart attack, I’ve never seen him write so much. he has one of those basic xalimos from the jungle who matches her fluorescent scarf with her shoes. Now he’s wondering if she is running games on him too. Little does he know fob xalimos are the number one hustlers.
We gave these ashy abdis a small glimpse into the game and now their are already four faraxs in my mentions begging me to stop.

Whyyyyyyyyyy...:dead1:

Muji

VIP
:mjlol:This goes to show it's better to marry back home at your local tuulo. Unless of course you can snag a good well-mannered diaspora Xalimo when she's young. But what are the chances that will even happen?

Yes dope!

ItS BeTtEr tO mArRY fRoM hOmE

Scared of goldiggers so he marries a xalimo back home who has no wealth and is desperate for citizenships.
:mjlol:
@Toxique why do they make it so easy for us
:russ:

Toxique

hood arawelo

i am turnin 20 in a few weeks. i am that halimo :lolbron:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

@OmarAli @Geeljire sanbuur Look at these dumb tings acting like they know me. :drakelaugh:

Do you know how many s are in my DMs? Alot of them are dusty Xaarlimos and I don't give them a single chance. I ain't got not time for these tings since I'm busy making money and gains. :denzelnigga:

I promised myself not to brag but yeah keep talking about Ashy Abdis who are a tiny minority of Somali men since you added ashy. :russ:

But I'm a rich and physically blessed moisturized Omar so y'all don't concern me. :manny:

Toxique

hood arawelo

i swear they hav no clue wat the fob halimos are really about. my cousins put me on to the game n ive been using their tips n tricks ever since. they know the mentality of diaspora abdis n hav it down to a science. the only way these abdis can stay truly safe is by marryin their underaged cousin. otherwise a savage fob halimo will kawaal him, use all his money on her family, hav him fly her out n then leave his ass once the sharci has cleared. :chrisfreshhah:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Yes dope!

ItS BeTtEr tO mArRY fRoM hOmE

Scared of goldiggers so he marries a xalimo back home who has no wealth and is desperate for citizenships.
:mjlol:
@Toxique why do they make it so easy for us
:russ:

Why do you care if these guys marry from back home if they are supposedly "ashy" and "low value males" like u described? :cosbyhmm:

You seem bit threatned that you lot will have to compete with girls back home for small pool of decent Farah's.
I notice every time this topic is brought up you resort to saying all the ones back home are scammers, yet you admitted to being the same in this thread.:hmm:

So I ask you point blank, what makes you better than girls back home aside from your western passport.:comeon:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
i swear they hav no clue wat the fob halimos are really about. my cousins put me on to the game n ive been using their tips n tricks ever since. they know the mentality of diaspora abdis n hav it down to a science. the only way these abdis can stay truly safe is by marryin their underaged cousin. otherwise a savage fob halimo will kawaal him, use all his money on her family, hav him fly her out n then leave his ass once the sharci has cleared. :chrisfreshhah:

So what? Somali men today aren't stupid and keep their fob wives back home and keep them under control like @Geeljire sanbuur while staying in the west and banging s. Most Somali men marry western Xalimos and they keep them under control and never get kawalled. Let's be honest here Somali women don't kawal, they're not ratched like you.

You will never get a man, inshallah. Be a lesbian ! :camby:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Why do you care if these guys marry from back home if they are supposedly "ashy" and "low value males" like u described? :cosbyhmm:

You seem bit threatned that you lot will have to compete with girls back home for small pool of decent Farah's.
I notice every time this topic is brought up you resort to saying all the ones back home are scammers, yet you admitted to being the same in this thread.:hmm:

So I ask you point blank, what makes you better than girls back home aside from your western passport.:comeon:

we ain’t in competition wit the halimos back home. i support their hustle. they taught ya gal everything i kno. but u out ur mind if u think that halimo actually luvs u. na she luvs ur sharci n the money u send her every month. :mjlol:

bruh pick ur poison. either way a halimo will be scammin u if u hav anything worth being scammed for. :pachah1:

Trending