ramadan for abdis is like wedding season for halimos

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
I think when you made a thread about kawaaling these dusty Xaarlimos, they got mad and made their own lying thread. :russ:

Somali girls don't kawaal shit. I know some real niggas who keep their wife under control. :salute:
Those hoes I left in Hargeisa iyo Burco message me on whatsapp till today lmfao.I leave their ass on read :manny:

But I will say this,a hoe from back home is a 10000x better than these hoes getting trains ran through them in the west by Jamaicans and African Americans

Those hoes I left in Hargeisa iyo Burco message me on whatsapp till today lmfao.I leave their ass on read :manny:

But I will say this,a hoe from back home is a 10000x better than these hoes getting trains ran through them in the west by Jamaicans and African Americans

Sheikh Dirir ayaan ku sheegaya..duli yahow:fittytousand:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Sheikh Dirir ayaan ku sheegaya..duli yahow:fittytousand:
Somaliland is a freaky place.I have a cousin that fucks two milfs at the same time once a week :bell:

Lowkey back home is lit and full of sex,qaat,shisha and alcohol if you know the right folks

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Diaspora xalimooyin are daacad..ku waha africa jooga..waxaay ka qalin jabiyeen jaamacada raga..them turkish movies that are translated into somali...where the main character is a qumayo who poisons her husbands cunto so she can inherit his dhaxal..ayay daawadan..you have been warned aboowe

Abaayo macaan, hadaan adoo kaale hore kaa heli lahaa kumaban fekerin inaaan dhuulki gabaadh ka soo guursado. :mjpls:

Aragtideeda waxay ila tahay gabaadaha soomaaliyeed ee qurbaha ku nool inta badaan dhaqankeena maa ilaaliyan. :meleshame:

Last edited:
I'm a changed man abaayo. I don't do that shit anymore after I became a good Muslim for a while.

Also, I would never ever try to catch an aid from that hoe. :nahgirl:

Factz..if you istob the insulting of women and the faan..you'd be a great man..lol

Abaayo macaan, hadaan adoo kaale hore kaa heli lahaa kumaban fekerin inaaan dhuulki gabaadh ka soo guursado. :mjpls:

Aragtideeda waxay ila tahay gabaadaha soomaaliyeed ee qurbaha ku nool inta badaan dhaqankeena maa ilaaliyan. :meleshame:

lol there are dozens of them...ee hablaha ha nicin

u must be from europe. over here in canada most somali yout hav never been to somalia n hav little connection to the culture. it’s too expensive to travel there so my men are safe. :samwelcome:
naya you want a ear ringger deafass?.
your the type to tell everybody you have a mad mali when you have a 5,4 amhara .when you get pressed you still tell them you have a mad malli only to see your your 5,4 bf frame.how long have you been using this 5 4 so called somali excuse ? nacala kuu taal.
we run sask , B.C and we run Cashberta yahe .. whats your mileage ?:gucciwhat:

My only advice would be to avoid UK xaliimos. 99 % of girls aren't wifey material here. If you want a diaspora wife then go to Minnesota or some shit. Over there the ratio is like 50-50.
You from the UK?
In my city, probably only 17/50 of weddings I have been to when young Somalis got married are still together.

The amount of people that get married and divorced in the same calendar year is crazy.

They're a bit more modest than your average uk xaliimo actually (not my sister or cousins tho) :samwelcome:
That's 100% lies bro. Some of the wildest aren't as wild in terms of personality. However in terms of the way they move, there are plenty of girls more deserving of a "" tag.

Most aren't as wild in general as them. They are extra wild.

World

VIP
That's 100% lies bro. Some of the wildest aren't as wild in terms of personality. However in terms of the way they move, there are plenty of girls more deserving of a "" tag.

Most aren't as wild in general as them. They are extra wild.
Those girls in the video halima/yasmin are probably virgins lol. They're just acting for the camera or consumed by social media which is what i meant. Thats not as bad as being a in a hijab/abaya in my opinion.

Trending

Latest posts