ramadan for abdis is like wedding season for halimos

@Toxique Hoe, sorry to ruin this thread for you but you're talking about Abdis and only a minority of Somali men are named Abdi and you not only want the Abdi but the ashy one ontop?

You're going for low types of Somali men. Yeah, help them out in the holy month but why you telling us about your activities?
wallahi i got love for @Toxique ,she mad cool . i think she from your ends saxib :siilaanyolaugh:
but dont worry fams a strong moryaan hutu niggah like i gona scoop her up and give the gal what she deserves and she will quickly get her somalinimo back . @Toxique come follow me we will take over B.C .:fittytousand:

Factz it’s scamming season. You’re an Abdi as long as you’re Somali and you have money.
i aint an abdi but i will carry my ashy abdi brothers on my back .horta wtf are you my dude ? you was one of them ashy abdis that was cursed with them skinny legs and feminine features huh ? you testosterone deficient abdis are in the same category as sjw .you funny style motfucks .#stopthepillowtalks.

Some men are saying they will never spend a dime on a woman loooil

Impossible

Unless you wanna stay in your mothers basement, it will happen
it aint tricking if you got it:siilaanyosmile: .two days ago befor my girl left the city ive spent 140$ on food and tips alone @kegs steak and bar between us .all that without ordering my favourite alcohol beverage :ileycry:. yaho you know how hard that was ? some of us abdis have class and aint broke like your troublesome aabo .so dont classifie us like them .

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
when the only option you think you have is to secure an abdi while he is in a religious state of mind and "at his peak vulnerability"

:snoop:

op you sound desperate

@Toxique...mini iblis ba tahay...secure the bag by all means necessary...:lolbron:

but what whappens when he discovers he was only used as a stepping stone....what if he inkaars us...and we are inflicted with his curse...:kanyehmm:

when the only option you think you have is to secure an abdi while he is in a religious state of mind and "at his peak vulnerability"

:snoop:

op you sound desperate
Money is the root of all evil...sister toxique has been taken over by the love of money...it is not her..:liberaltears:

Toxique..this is when your acting skills come in place...pretend there's a jin inside you that is obsessed with money...

Haa it is Lakin Ramadan majority of the people on prayer Qur'an and ducaa. Dad Ramadan aroos dhiganayo wali arkin I dont don't know about you

some guys have their nikah's during Ramadan..."waa bil barakaysan ee aroos iyo buuq iyo rabshad looma baahna..cadho Rabbi yaanay inagu dhicin xabiibti qaali" always works..:liberaltears:

Trending