ramadan for abdis is like wedding season for halimos

Toxique

hood arawelo
halimos, if u cant secure an abdi during ramadan then ur a female incel. if u want an abdi or a few, there’s no excuse why u can’t locked one down during ramadan. tbh if u can’t bag an abdi at his peak vulnerability then when can u? :susp:

the ashy abdis of this forum will hav u believe abdis hav many options n it’s the women who end up single, lonely, and desperate but that’s not true. it’s during ramadan that all abdis think about marriage the most n because of their religious state they are susceptible to manipulation. watever u want he will give to u because he’s desperate n doesn’t want to make it to the next ramadan single. this is esp true for the abdi who is the last single one in his group of friends.

sisters, let’s make a pact to kawaal these abdis this month. who’s down? :friendhug:

@Knowles @xalimathe6 @Daleelah @SumMo @Oranges&Lemons @sigmund @catwoman @Jim Crow @Slickback @Jerome in the house @buuqiyobalayo @Boqor @Factz @Huncho @Geeljire sanbuur

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
tumblr_oprhjvhrtX1vuiureo1_500.gif

Toxique

hood arawelo

this is gonna hav toronto on fire this ramadan. :banderas:

if u weren’t god awful ugly i would hav considered makin u a bench warmer on my rotation. u got any cute friends? i don’t want to play genetic roulette wit my offspring so anyone ur related to is out of the question. :francis:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
this is gonna hav toronto on fire this ramadan. :banderas:

if u weren’t god awful ugly i would hav considered makin u a bench warmer on my rotation. u got any cute friends? i don’t want to play genetic roulette wit my offspring so anyone ur related to is out of the question. :francis:
You do realize you are speaking to a nigga that would rather be with a trini ting over a

Ramadan and Eid going to be lit at night tho.
giphy.gif

Toxique

hood arawelo
Loool. Ppl actually get married during ramadan. But how do you secure an abdi during ramadan?

Spill the tea sis.:feedme:

one word: taraweeh. every able bodied abdi will be there. it gives u a chance to scout for ur roster and 30 days to seal the deal on the prey uve kept ur eye on for the last few weeks. u will kno if he drives, if he does then what make model and year which will tell u how much he earns, u will kno who he hangs wit and possibly his family so u can do some more digging outside of the mosque, n he will get the impression that ur a saintly woman because he will hav no idea what u do outside of the mosque.

one word: taraweeh. every able bodied abdi will be there. it gives u a chance to scout for ur roster and 30 days to seal the deal on the prey uve kept ur eye on for the last few weeks. u will kno if he drives, if he does then what make model and year which will tell u how much he earns, u will kno who he hangs wit and possibly his family so u can do some more digging outside of the mosque, n he will get the impression that ur a saintly woman because he will hav no idea what u do outside of the mosque.

Yesssss! Nah I'm kidding. But I def feel like gender relations are less rigid during ramadan. People r more relaxed ruunti.

Toxique

hood arawelo
You do realize you are speaking to a nigga that would rather be with a trini ting over a

Ramadan and Eid going to be lit at night tho.
giphy.gif

then stop hating on the kid n let me cook. why do u care if i kawaal a couple of abdis? if not me it would be someone else. :manny:

Taraweeh is seperated into men and women , i dont know how you will see anyone hanging out with anyone when women are on top floor while men are on bottom floor.Also you do know buying an expensive car when younger is not an indicator of wealth but often an indicator of credit usage.Most young people spend alot of money on things such as cars, flashy clothes etc.

Also every nggas knows if you are fking around.We have eyes and ears, there is hoe database.If you are on it.. well..
:trumpsmirk::mjlol:

halimos, if u cant secure an abdi during ramadan then ur a female incel. if u want an abdi or a few, there’s no excuse why u can’t locked one down during ramadan. tbh if u can’t bag an abdi at his peak vulnerability then when can u? :susp:

the ashy abdis of this forum will hav u believe abdis hav many options n it’s the women who end up single, lonely, and desperate but that’s not true. it’s during ramadan that all abdis think about marriage the most n because of their religious state they are susceptible to manipulation. watever u want he will give to u because he’s desperate n doesn’t want to make it to the next ramadan single. this is esp true for the abdi who is the last single one in his group of friends.

sisters, let’s make a pact to kawaal these abdis this month. who’s down? :friendhug:

@Knowles @xalimathe6 @Daleelah @SumMo @Oranges&Lemons @sigmund @catwoman @Jim Crow @Slickback @Jerome in the house @buuqiyobalayo @Boqor @Factz @Huncho @Geeljire sanbuur
Ramadan wa bil cibado. Ramadan aroos la simicnaa wala aragnaa

Trending