ramadan for abdis is like wedding season for halimos

World

VIP
My only advice would be to avoid UK xaliimos. 99 % of girls aren't wifey material here. If you want a diaspora wife then go to Minnesota or some shit. Over there the ratio is like 50-50.

World

VIP
UK halimos aren’t that bad, y’all UK users are overhyping it.

Stop ruining it for the good UK halimos :farole:
Even on this forum, all the nice girls are from outside the UK.

Unless of course you want a girl who puffs balloons. :ohno:

Muji

VIP
Why do you care if these guys marry from back home if they are supposedly "ashy" and "low value males" like u described? :cosbyhmm:

You seem bit threatned that you lot will have to compete with girls back home for small pool of decent Farah's.
I notice every time this topic is brought up you resort to saying all the ones back home are scammers, yet you admitted to being the same in this thread.:hmm:

So I ask you point blank, what makes you better than girls back home aside from your western passport.:comeon:

Lol you dumb dumb

When the fob xalimo scams him and he has a broken heart, And is in a vulnerable state who’s lap is he going to fall into..

:chrisfreshhah:

No better prey than a weak farax who’s mental state is telling him that he should have married a diaspora xalimo

It’s an international business my dawg
:lolbron:

We are working in sync

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
we ain’t in competition wit the halimos back home. i support their hustle. they taught ya gal everything i kno. but u out ur mind if u think that halimo actually luvs u. na she luvs ur sharci n the money u send her every month. :mjlol:

bruh pick ur poison. either way a halimo will be scammin u if u hav anything worth being scammed for. :pachah1:

Somali women in the diaspora are in competition with Somali women in Somalia in the market of single Somali men. That is the facts.

You are scared of competing with girls in Somalia because you know you probably can't measure up to them. Girls back home run entire households and have lot of responsibility. They cook for dozens, rear children and most bring an income into the home as well.

Instead of being scared of competition, be better.:samwelcome:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Lol you dumb dumb

When the fob xalimo scams him and he has a broken heart, And is in a vulnerable state who’s lap is he going to fall into..

:chrisfreshhah:

No better prey than a weak farax who’s mental state is telling him that he should have married a diaspora xalimo

It’s an international business my dawg
:lolbron:

Hey, if I'm destined to be scammed anyways (which is weird concept since it's the man's duty to provide anyways in Islam), It might as well be by a girl who can cook, clean and can teach my kids the deen than by a feminist black lives matter dhoocil with a body count that's larger than her resume. :kanyeshrug:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Med student and I'm not interested. You could apply for second wife position once you stop writing in ghetto vernacular and get your life together. Naag nool iska dhig. :ufdup:

bruh juss tell me ur location so i can decide if ur worth the energy of fakin it like i enjoy anime. u still have a few years until u make any real money n im willin to put in that time n work to break u down . but only if ur based in canada.:diddyass:

Muji

VIP
Hey, if I'm destined to be scammed anyways (which is weird concept since it's the man's duty to provide anyways in Islam), It might as well be by a girl who can cook, clean and can teach my kids the deen than by a feminist black lives matter dhoocil with a body count that's larger than her resume. :kanyeshrug:

Lol cumar scammed is not the same thing as mariage huuno.

Once I secure the bag I’m going straight to somewhere exotic.

Also whether it’s toxique who eats, or I eat or a starving sister at home who eats, we all win, and it’s a collective L for Somali men.

World

VIP
How much do you guys want to bet that @Toxique is just some miskeen girl in real life that looks down on the floor and cant say a full sentence without stuttering when she comes across a faraax in real life?

Toxique

hood arawelo
Somali women in the diaspora are in competition with Somali women in Somalia in the market of single Somali men. That is the facts.

You are scared of competing with girls in Somalia because you know you probably can't measure up to them. Girls back home run entire households and have lot of responsibility. They cook for dozens, rear children and most bring an income into the home as well.

Instead of being scared of competition, be better.:samwelcome:

that isn’t a fact. it’s wat u would like to be true. the vast majority of abdis marry halimos from their own city. :mjlol:

look at the qualities u listed. she doin all that n she bringin in an income?? u might as well say u don’t want a halimo who has ever seen sunlight.:chrisfreshhah: ain’t nobody competiting for a guy who wants a replacement for his hoyo. @Knowles we got another one who’s gonna be using the hoyo stimulus package to secure his ina upti:drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts