ramadan for abdis is like wedding season for halimos

Muji

VIP
@Toxique...mini iblis ba tahay...secure the bag by all means necessary...:lolbron:

but what whappens when he discovers he was only used as a stepping stone....what if he inkaars us...and we are inflicted with his curse...:kanyehmm:

The prayers of a Somali man are never answered.

Also she’s teaching them a life lesson that’s invaluable

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
OP acting like she’s the first to come up with this game plan. You know other tings been doing this for years before you :dead:

This is only going to work on a miskeen farax who is shy around women

If you tried hollering at me while parking lot pimping I would you think you would have ulterior motive :lolbron:

I didn’t really pay much attention to the content to the thread relative to the actual user

What intrigues me is that Sspot Toronto female users actually split into two types.

You got the ghetto, adoon wannabe, incoherent savages such as @Toxique @xalimathe6 @sigmund

And then you have gabdos oo sharaf, Deen iyo akhlaq leh like @star @Desert Flower @KREAM

Very intriguing to say none the least.
Never call me a ghetto, adoon wannabe, you filthy Madow.
:mindblown:

Ohhh so thats why some xalimooyin insist on coming to taraweeh with full face of makeup and heels. I never understood it but hey- what better place to husband hunt than at the masjid eh?

Ohhh so thats why some xalimooyin insist on coming to taraweeh with full face of makeup and heels. I never understood it but hey- what better place to husband hunt than at the masjid eh?
How do they do wudhu?
:drakelaugh:
Legit have to go to the toilet 3 times after the Iftar
:manny:

How do they do wudhu?
:drakelaugh:
Legit have to go to the toilet 3 times after the Iftar
:manny:

Well these girls had ulterior motives, and their priority clearly wasn't the taraweeh prayer itself. I used to see girls who never used prayed 1 rakah, theyd just chat the whole time. You see interesting things in taraweeh.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
lol some of you actually pray taraweh. American Somalis are probably the most non-religious. The American born Somalis I know rarely pray let alone pray taraweh.

Toxique

hood arawelo
@Toxique Hoe, sorry to ruin this thread for you but you're talking about Abdis and only a minority of Somali men are named Abdi and you not only want the Abdi but the ashy one ontop?

You're going for low types of Somali men. Yeah, help them out in the holy month but why you telling us about your activities?

look at this goofy ass nigga. ‘my name isnt abdi’ nigga aint nobody care wat ur actual name is.:chrisfreshhah:fuk this look like? nigga ur juss another basic abdi. ur the type to get kawaaled in ur late 20s n early 30s when u finally crawl out ur mommas basement n try to interact wit women. one thing i wont let u do is slander my abdis. my niggas are well trained n would eat ur skinny fat fraudulent ass on my command. they some real men willin to risk it all for their queen:ufdup:

Factz it’s scamming season. You’re an Abdi as long as you’re Somali and you have money.

he’s a basic no wealth no charm no looks havin abdi. all in his feelins because this topic dont apply to him. aint no woman wasting her time kawaalin him when theres nothin to be gained. all he got to offer is a room in his mommas house. :mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
look at this goofy ass nigga. ‘my name isnt abdi’ nigga aint nobody care wat ur actual name is.:chrisfreshhah:fuk this look like?nigga ur juss another basic abdi. ur the type to get kawaaled in ur late 20s n early 30s when u finally crawl out our mommas basement n try to interact wit women. one thing i wont let u do is slander my abdis. my niggas are well trained n would eat ur skinny fat fraudulent ass on my command. they some real men willin to risk it all for their queen:ufdup:

he’s a basic no wealth no charm no looks havin abdi. all in his feelins because this topic dont apply to him. aint no woman wasting her time kawaalin him when theres nothin to be gained. all he got to offer is a room in his mommas house. :mjlol:

Why do you act like you know me you ? I ain't no basic Somali man and if you actaully met me, I would be the one outsmarting your hoe ass.

I'm a rich icy nigga who has his own big house and expensive car. I'm a 6.4 tall nigga who weight 225 pound. I'm sure you've seen my picture, I'm a fucking beast and very muscular. I'm living in a great life and if you saw my Dm's, is filled with s but I block most of them even though they are all sexy and look waaay better than your ugly dhuxul ass

I should stop bragging since ramadan is coming soon. The truth is hoe no one can kawal me and don't speak as if you know me. :camby:

I bet Somali niggas rain a train on you and you talk shit about them on the internet pretending as you if you're kawaling them when in reality you're not. :mjkkk:

Toxique

hood arawelo
wallahi i got love for @Toxique ,she mad cool . i think she from your ends saxib :siilaanyolaugh:
but dont worry fams a strong moryaan hutu niggah like i gona scoop her up and give the gal what she deserves and she will quickly get her somalinimo back . @Toxique come follow me we will take over B.C .:fittytousand:

i would come to bc for the kush. :banderas:

I didn’t really pay much attention to the content to the thread relative to the actual user

What intrigues me is that Sspot Toronto female users actually split into two types.

You got the ghetto, adoon wannabe, incoherent savages such as @Toxique @xalimathe6 @sigmund

And then you have gabdos oo sharaf, Deen iyo akhlaq leh like @star @Desert Flower @KREAM

Very intriguing to say none the least.

aye look its the 4 eyed suspenders wearing nerd again. upti why u even worried? u cant even make eye contact wit a woman n we avoid incels so ur safe fam. when u finally stop being afraid of women hoyo will set u up wit ur likkle cousin in somalia.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Why do you act like you know me you ? I ain't no basic Somali man and if you actaully met me, I would be the one outsmarting your hoe ass.

I'm a rich icy nigga who has his own big house and expensive car. I'm a 6.4 tall nigga who weight 225 pound. I'm sure you've seen my picture, I'm a fucking beast and very muscular. I'm living in a great life and if you saw my Dm's, is filled with s but I block most of them even though they are all sexy and look waaay better than your ugly dhuxul ass

I should stop bragging since ramadan is coming soon. The truth is hoe no one can kawal me and don't speak as if you know me. :camby:

I bet Somali niggas rain a train on you and you talk shit about them on the internet pretending as you if you're kawaling them when in reality your not. :mjkkk:

nigga u sound like u juss went thru all 5 stages of grief in one post. @Knowles we got a potential halimo serial killer on our hands. stay safe this ramadan sis :damn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
i would come to bc for the kush. :banderas:

aye look its the 4 eyed suspenders wearing nerd again. upti why u even worried? u cant even make eye contact wit a woman n we avoid incels so ur safe fam. when u finally stop being afraid of women hoyo will set u up wit ur likkle cousin in somalia.
:russ:

Trending

Latest posts