ramadan for abdis is like wedding season for halimos

Toxique

hood arawelo
How much do you guys want to bet that @Toxique is just some miskeen girl in real life that looks down on the floor and cant say a full sentence without stuttering when she comes across a faraax in real life?

it’s easier to believ that then to believe im ur worst nightmare :chrisfreshhah:

i can be all those things for the perfect abdi. how many 0’s are in ur bank account?:oops:

it’s easier to believ that then to believe im ur worst nightmare :chrisfreshhah:

i can be all those things for the perfect abdi. how many 0’s are in ur bank account?:oops:

I'm looking for a canadian wifey, all the UK xalimos are trash. I'm a god-fearing, practicing & loyal Faarax. Hook up me pls

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
that isn’t a fact. it’s wat u would like to be true. the vast majority of abdis marry halimos from their own city. :mjlol:

look at the qualities u listed. she doin all that n she bringin in an income?? u might as well say u don’t want a halimo who has ever seen sunlight.:chrisfreshhah: ain’t nobody competiting for a guy who wants a replacement for his hoyo. @Knowles we got another one who’s gonna be using the hoyo stimulus package to secure his ina upti:drakelaugh:

The girls back home are tough. That is my point. Btw, it is wrong that they have to work but they do it to survive. Most girls here don't even know how to cook for themselves, forget a family lol.

And I never said that the majority of guys marry from back home, but the numbers already work against the girls who constantly complain about lack of single Somali men.

Pretty soon, you lot won't have any guys left to scam!:russ:

Toxique

hood arawelo
I respect @Toxique work ethic. She trying to secure the bag. Similar to me I need me a sugar mama.

Toxique you got any tips on how I can secure a sugar mama

it’s a lot easier to secure a sugar mama because all she wants a boy toy. all u hav to bring to the table are ur looks so perfect them. lose the skinny fat somali belly, invest in some good moisturizer, and some decent clothes. good luck huntin:trumpsmirk:

World

VIP

"lets kawaal these vulnerable abdis"
"go taraweeh to trick them ashy niggas to think that you're a religious xaliimo"

7397421_G.jpg

Toxique

hood arawelo
The girls back home are tough. That is my point. Btw, it is wrong that they have to work but they do it to survive. Most girls here don't even know how to cook for themselves, forget a family lol.

And I never said that the majority of guys marry from back home, but the numbers already work against the girls who constantly complain about lack of single Somali men.

Pretty soon, you lot won't have any guys left to scam!:russ:

u must be from europe. over here in canada most somali yout hav never been to somalia n hav little connection to the culture. it’s too expensive to travel there so my men are safe. :samwelcome:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
These hoes trying to get creative ever since Backpage got shutdown :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I think when you made a thread about kawaaling these dusty Xaarlimos, they got mad and made their own lying thread. :russ:

Somali girls don't kawaal shit. I know some real niggas who keep their wife under control. :salute:

Somali women in the diaspora are in competition with Somali women in Somalia in the market of single Somali men. That is the facts.

You are scared of competing with girls in Somalia because you know you probably can't measure up to them. Girls back home run entire households and have lot of responsibility. They cook for dozens, rear children and most bring an income into the home as well.

Instead of being scared of competition, be better.:samwelcome:

we all know that saxibo ,my philosophy out her with diaspora tho .the ladies especially our young women back home deserve to be with a lion back home. our women out here deserve to be with a lion out here , virgin or not .these are our women saxib our first wife should be a diaspora our second ,third or fourth it shouldnt matter one of my uncle's married a second and third really young zulu girls in south Africa.
its a easy feed.some of our women are marrying adaan man paki and white folks .wallahi that's degrading atleast south Africa geeljire were too many and not enough women.
naktaan walaan @Toxique or whatever her name is ,leave her to me
she needs some hutu baak breaking loving :diddyass::denzelnigga:

Why do you care if these guys marry from back home if they are supposedly "ashy" and "low value males" like u described? :cosbyhmm:

You seem bit threatned that you lot will have to compete with girls back home for small pool of decent Farah's.
I notice every time this topic is brought up you resort to saying all the ones back home are scammers, yet you admitted to being the same in this thread.:hmm:

So I ask you point blank, what makes you better than girls back home aside from your western passport.:comeon:

Diaspora xalimooyin are daacad..ku waha africa jooga..waxaay ka qalin jabiyeen jaamacada raga..them turkish movies that are translated into somali...where the main character is a qumayo who poisons her husbands cunto so she can inherit his dhaxal..ayay daawadan..you have been warned aboowe

Trending