Question for the females

Would you accept this

• Yes if my husband wants more wifes there is no problem with that the more the merrier

• Oh hell no.

• I really don't know to be honest.

• I might depending on the situation

• First let me find a husband on this forsaken planet.

• I hate my life

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gedogyal

good cop
That isn't me at all I don't want the stress of four I'm good with just one but there's nothing wrong with polygamy either y'all have been heavily indoctrinated by Western philosophy. You must understand these gaalo are lost and without religion so it's all about that YOLO for them. They are worse than cattle and ironically just like those "heathens" European explorers would often mention in their little diaries.
Listen, it has nothing to do with feminism... Read what I wrote and you'll understand. The dynamics that exist in today's world makes it very hard to practice polygamy (at least imo)

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
a man is SUPPOSED to provide for her
it's one of her rights
if you refuse to, then she'll take one of yours to make it even
making children sounds like a good right to forfeit :lawd:
So a man should fulfill his side but female should not fulfill hers kkkkkkk?

The number one excuse you all have is you’ll treat your wives equally, and allocate time equally. Even if that was 100% possible, which it isn’t because most men can’t even take care of their own single family household, it doesn’t sound appealing to me and I don’t want that for my life. One of my requirements is monogamy in a relationship, and if you can’t do it don’t bother trying to be with me and find someone that agrees with your lifestyle. It’s not that hard, as I’ll find someone that agrees with mine if we don’t agree.
Stopped at men can't even take care of one single family. Just cuz daddy might not've been around all the time for you when you needed him doesn't mean most or all men are like that and excuse me, we don't need an excuse to do what's halal. And btw it definitely is and nobody cares if you don't find it appealing you egotistical narcissist that's irrelevant. And why the hell are you mentioning requirements??? Hoe this ain't some job application we're just having casual discourse. :mugshotman:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Rule no. 1 never put two woman you are in a relationship with in the same house.
Akhi ive seen stories of men pick another wife with their wives so beautiful isn't it the man and woman picking a new wife for the family.

a man is SUPPOSED to provide for her
it's one of her rights
if you refuse to, then she'll take one of yours to make it even
making children sounds like a good right to forfeit :lawd:
Are you even female? Women naturally want to become mothers.:ileycry:
And why the hell are you having kids if you don't want them??? Doesn't make any sense at all!

CaliTedesse

VIP
technically, the wives wouldn't stay in the same home, right? :cosbyhmm: he wouldn't be home a lot
i don't really care for that
personally for me and for lots of other women, polygamy will never be acceptable
They can stay in the same house right? Or is that not allowed?

CaliTedesse

VIP
So men aren’t jealous? It’s selfish to try and force the idea of a second wife to someone who doesn’t want no part of it, and that’s the majority.
Not force but it would be nice to have a wife who is open for such a thing. I wil discuss this with my wife before cufing her. She has to be open about this.

Trending

Latest posts