Question for the females

Would you accept this

• Yes if my husband wants more wifes there is no problem with that the more the merrier

• Oh hell no.

• I really don't know to be honest.

• I might depending on the situation

• First let me find a husband on this forsaken planet.

• I hate my life

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course men can be jealous as well it's just that it's a feminine trait please don't take offense men have bad qualities as well it's just natural. And who said anything about forcing? A man does as he pleases or he isn't a man at all. What kind of beta male lets his wife make decisions for him? Kulahaa force the idea. it ain't her getting married!:damedamn:
usually, a husband getting another wife means the first one wasn't good enough
no thank you :camby:

How isn’t it the same? Is it because yours is a fantasy and for women it can become a reality with all you thirsty males on here proving it. :comeon:
You damn well know the answer so stop playing dumb with me here. Men are a lot more reluctant to the idea of sharing their wife with another man and it just isn't right my fantasies are irrelevant. It's also a lot easier and more common to find a man with multiple wives than vice versa it's simply contradictory to our masculinity to share with other men wtf??? And trust me I'm not thirsty for any woman I never chase these hoes they come to me.

T H A N K Y O U

Ik and it's mostly bc I never imagined to be wife number 2, ever. If that makes you and your future wives happy.. Then by all means, carry on:)
You haven’t given any valid reason why you are against polygamy other than for selfish reasons.. So you are against what allah has made permissible because you can't see past your ego and jealousy :comeon:

lalayariis

Bad cop
I said my peace of mind on this multiple times in a thread already. I don’t care if you want a second wife, you’ll just have to start over because I’m divorcing your ass.:ufdup:

Gedogyal

good cop
You haven’t given any valid reason why you are against polygamy other than for selfish reasons.. So you are against what allah has made permissible because you can't see past your ego and jealousy :comeon:
I do have a reason though but it's such a drag to write it down :cosbyhmm: Plus knowing this site, it wouldn't really satisfy anyone lol

lalayariis

Bad cop
Go find someone that wants to be a second wife instead of forcing someone that doesn’t want to. Every human has free will, and it’s haram to force a second wife upon a wife that doesn’t agree.

I don’t understand men like you that try to pin all bad traits onto females. Good luck finding someone with an attitude like that and perspective.
I literally just explained that I wasn't, both genders have both positive and negative traits but go ahead and ignore I said that I guess. And I'm pretty confident I won't have any issues with women in fact that's about my least concern at the moment.

and don't even bother bringing up how the Prophet SAWS was able to have so many wives
the modern day man can't compare to him
nowadays, many men just want a harem and wouldn't hesitate to get a wife even though they can't afford to financially support one

Go find someone that wants to be a second wife instead of forcing someone that doesn’t want to. Every human has free will, and it’s haram to force a second wife upon a wife that doesn’t agree.
I'm not forcing anyone.. We are having a discussion/dialogues.. Don't get all emotional on me now.

and don't even bother bringing up how the Prophet SAWS was able to have so many wives
the modern day man can't compare to him
nowadays, many men just want a harem and wouldn't hesitate to get a wife even though they can't afford to financially support one
Not always but I do see what you mean.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I literally just explained that I wasn't both genders have both positive and negative traits but go ahead and ignore I said that I guess. And I'm pretty confident I won't have any issues with women in fact that's about my least concern at the moment.
Is that how you would treat your second wife if you got into an argument? Name calling I see, how classy.

Trending

Latest posts