Question for the females

Would you accept this

• Yes if my husband wants more wifes there is no problem with that the more the merrier

• Oh hell no.

• I really don't know to be honest.

• I might depending on the situation

• First let me find a husband on this forsaken planet.

• I hate my life

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also it's not like you can have sex with multiple at once cuz it's haram so no it wouldn't be a harem either just more than one wife.

Not necessarily.. It could also be for a noble reason such as the urge to take care of a miskiin woman who needs a good husband.
but this isn't very common
he's just following in the Prophet SAWS' footsteps
he should still consider the first wife's input and her feelings even though he technically doesn't have to

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
it's only me or none of me :manny:
like @Gedogyal said, i don't like to share what's mine
I mean you're getting old just imagine this scenario, your husband goes to work a lot, you miss someone to accompany you at home, wouldn't a second wife come in handy to do stuff with kkkkkk

lalayariis

Bad cop
100% but I disagree with forcing your ideas on people especially when they're contrary to Islam.
Where did I say you can’t have a second wife? You asked me if I would be okay by the title of this thread and me an several girls said no. That’s your answer stay pressed and continue to argue. It’s not haram to not want your husband to have a second wife, it’s also not haram to divorce him. :cosbyhmm:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
That would be very hard to do practically. I know that’s what you’re supposed to do if you have multiple wives in Islam but you really think guys with more than 1 wife would treat everyone totally equally.
thats why I don't agree with any normal man doing it

You being against polygamy has everything to do with emotion and ego.. But don't worry most women are like you.

we are not forced to accept it ? I mean it’s really about respecting people’s choices. If you want to , you can still do it . just find a wife who is ok with that. There are many women out there who don’t mind. I’m not against the concept but it’s not for me.

I mean you're getting old just imagine this scenario, your husband goes to work a lot, you miss someone to accompany you at home, wouldn't a second wife come in handy to do stuff with kkkkkk
technically, the wives wouldn't stay in the same home, right? :cosbyhmm: he wouldn't be home a lot
i don't really care for that
personally for me and for lots of other women, polygamy will never be acceptable

Rule no. 1 never put two woman you are in a relationship with in the same house.

lalayariis

Bad cop
we are not forced to accept it ? I mean it’s really about respecting people’s choices. If you want to , you can still do it . just find a wife who is ok with that. There are many women out there who don’t mind. I’m not against the concept but it’s not for me.
They’re the ones getting emotional people are saying no and trying to pin it on me. :mindblown:

Gedogyal

good cop
The thing is... You men will never understand the jealousy us women have when it comes to our men.
We'd have to fight for your attention, time and don't get me started with spending time with your children. When you got multiple wives, you practically have to be rich.. Which means that you do not have time to be with your children because you're drained in work and if you do have time, it's limited and spent with only some of them (basically no bonding).
Your wives will become self conscious, look-wise and be paranoid that you fancy one of them more etc. I just don't see it happening for me

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
are you going to have your wives living together:ummhmm:

you want a murder case soooooo bad:kanyehmm:

I'm not even aiming to have more than one wife.. But I just don't get why some women hate what allah has made permissible as muslims.. It's like fasting but dismissing prayer because it doesn't go well with your life style.

Trending

Latest posts