Question for the females

Would you accept this

• Yes if my husband wants more wifes there is no problem with that the more the merrier

• Oh hell no.

• I really don't know to be honest.

• I might depending on the situation

• First let me find a husband on this forsaken planet.

• I hate my life

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
As we all know there are more females than males on Earth.
I just want to ask you females, would you have a problem with becoming a 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife to a male.
I mean i really can't understand why not, seeing you will have other females to be friends with forever, to help
with chores and all and if the male dies to accompany you.

I would love to give me future wife another wife its the best present ever.

What do you think ladies. Would you accept becoming or having your husband marry more wives?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Its a bad deal. I won't deal with a fraction of a man's wealth since it must be concentrated on me. I have my own money. Its not like you're a Khalej. And I won't ever share a man or be friends with someone under your nightmarish scenario.

Last edited:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
if you have me trust me, you don't need anything else.
giphy.gif

So men aren’t jealous? It’s selfish to try and force the idea of a second wife to someone who doesn’t want no part of it, and that’s the majority.
Of course men can be jealous as well it's just that it's a feminine trait please don't take offense men have bad qualities as well it's just natural. And who said anything about forcing? A man does as he pleases or he isn't a man at all. What kind of beta male lets his wife make decisions for him? Kulahaa force the idea. it ain't her getting married!:damedamn:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Of course men can be jealous as well it's just that it's a feminine trait please don't take offense men have bad qualities as well it's just natural. And who said anything about forcing? A man does as he pleases or he isn't a man at all. What kind of beta male lets his wife make decisions for him? Kulahaa force the idea. it ain't her getting married!:damedamn:
I don’t understand men like you that try to pin all bad traits onto females. Good luck finding someone with an attitude like that and perspective.

Trending