Question for the females

Would you accept this

• Yes if my husband wants more wifes there is no problem with that the more the merrier

• Oh hell no.

• I really don't know to be honest.

• I might depending on the situation

• First let me find a husband on this forsaken planet.

• I hate my life

Results are only viewable after voting.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
The thing is... You men will never understand the jealousy us women have when it comes to our men. We'd have to fight for your attention, time and don't get me started with spending time with your children. When you got multiple wives, you practically have to be rich.. Which means that you do not have time to be with your children because you're drained in work and if you do have time, it's limited and it's spent with some of them (basically no bonding).
Your wives will become self conscious look-wise (paranoid that you fancy one of them more etc)
I just don't see it happening for me
That is why I have sworn off marriage. It only benefits men.

lalayariis

Bad cop
If someone can’t love me as much as I love them, when you give your all to them and they give you shares like it’s some investment in the stock market—- oh hell nah I’m out.:dzmxmmb:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Its a bad deal. I won't deal with a fraction of a man's wealth since it must be concentrated on me. I have my own money. Its not like you're a Khalej. And I won't ever share a man or be friends with someone under your nightmarish scenario.
So you want the mans wealth and your own wealth like accepted in Islam, but not want the man to have more wives kkkkkk

I'm not even aiming to have more than one wife.. But I just don't get why some women hate what allah has made permissible as muslims.. It's like fasting but dismissing prayer because it doesn't go well with your life style.
you know half these guys like to pick and choose from the religion and they love to "pick" how they can have more than one wife.
it'd be understandable if you were wealthy and had good deen, but for the ones who are lacking...
what about the other religious rulings?

lalayariis

Bad cop
The number one excuse you all have is you’ll treat your wives equally, and allocate time equally. Even if that was 100% possible, which it isn’t because most men can’t even take care of their own single family household, it doesn’t sound appealing to me and I don’t want that for my life. One of my requirements is monogamy in a relationship, and if you can’t do it don’t bother trying to be with me and find someone that agrees with your lifestyle. It’s not that hard, as I’ll find someone that agrees with mine if we don’t agree.

So you want the mans wealth and your own wealth like accepted in Islam, but not want the man to have more wives kkkkkk
a man is SUPPOSED to provide for her
it's one of her rights
if you refuse to, then she'll take one of yours to make it even
making children sounds like a good right to forfeit :lawd:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
having
4 wives living under the same roof is like having a chicken farm :damn:

this nigga is trolling, cuse noo wayyyyyy :lolbron:

are they going to have a schedule on who is cleaning and who is spending time with him? they going to put poison in each others food.:pachah1:

I'm not even aiming to have more than one wife.. But I just don't get why some women hate what allah has made permissible as muslims.. It's like fasting but dismissing prayer because it doesn't go well with your life style.

It’s not the same thing at all. Fasting and praying are a pillar of Islam. Polygamy is not an obligation. It’s permissible true , that’s why men who want several wives need to talk about this before getting married. It’s about respect. What’s the point of bringing in a second one when the first is miserable ? She might leave which brings you back to square one. One wife.

you know half these guys like to pick and choose from the religion and they love to "pick" how they can have more than one wife.
it'd be understandable if you were wealthy and had good deen, but for the ones who are lacking...
what about the other religious rulings?
That isn't me at all I don't want the stress of four I'm good with just one but there's nothing wrong with polygamy either y'all have been heavily indoctrinated by Western philosophy. You must understand these gaalo are lost and without religion so it's all about that YOLO for them. They are worse than cattle and ironically just like those "heathens" European explorers would often mention in their little diaries.

lalayariis

Bad cop
That isn't me at all I don't want the stress of four I'm good with just one but there's nothing wrong with polygamy either y'all have been heavily indoctrinated by Western philosophy. You must understand these gaalo are lost and without religion so it's all about that YOLO for them. They are worse than cattle and ironically just like those "heathens" European explorers would often mention in their little diaries.
So you’re saying you can’t be religious if you don’t wanna be a second wife? :mindblown:

Trending