Question for the females

Would you accept this

• Yes if my husband wants more wifes there is no problem with that the more the merrier

• Oh hell no.

• I really don't know to be honest.

• I might depending on the situation

• First let me find a husband on this forsaken planet.

• I hate my life

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I love my husband with all my heart, but if I'm thinking smart I'd give him the OK to marry another wife. I look at it like it's better to have him be open then to go behind my back. That would be worst me waiting for him to come home, him coming home late, being weird all because hes seeing another woman. No, I cant lose my mind thinking who is he with, what is he doing, just let him marry another woman and theres peace of mind for everyone. I dont have to like the idea but again it's better to know then to wonder. But he currently isn't taking any applications lol.
I have a cousin who cheats on his wife almost every week so I understand your viewpoint wallahi

I have a cousin who cheats on his wife almost every week so I understand your viewpoint wallahi
You see that's horrible. He should just marry the woman he's seeing and stop the cheating. Why do something haram when you can easily make it halal by marrying this woman. I dont understand.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You see that's horrible. He should just marry the woman he's seeing and stop the cheating. Why do something haram when you can easily make it halal by marrying this woman. I dont understand.
I dont understand that too plus he has a child. I could never do such a thing to my own child.

I dont understand that too plus he has a child. I could never do such a thing to my own child.
I know a guy whose married and he has another wife but his first wife obviously doesn't know of his other wife and when I asked him why not his response was "I CANT TELL MY WIFE(1ST) THAT I HAVE ANOTHER WIFE, SHES RAISING KIDS, IT WOULD BRING HER TO HER KNEES" so I sat back and thought about his response and I'm like wow, unbelievable. You know it would kill your wife emotionally and yet you are continuing to basically live a double life. He is making something that is permissible something that is halal, haram, because the way he is going about it is WRONG! And yes he is a Somali guy too.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I know a guy whose married and he has another wife but his first wife obviously doesn't know of his other wife and when I asked him why not his response was "I CANT TELL MY WIFE(1ST) THAT I HAVE ANOTHER WIFE, SHES RAISING KIDS, IT WOULD BRING HER TO HER KNEES" so I sat back and thought about his response and I'm like wow, unbelievable. You know it would kill your wife emotionally and yet you are continuing to basically live a double life. He is making something that is permissible something that is halal, haram, because the way he is going about it is WRONG! And yes he is a Somali guy too.
Man those Muslim men are just weird and retarded wallahi. What a toxic life kkkkkk.
I just dont understand some men wallahi.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Nah I wouldn’t accept it I rather be alone than sharing a household with other women. For me healthy children is the most important thing I want from a marriage I like a hassle free life no drama. I like a strong partnership in a marriage not a marriage with other people involved.

Trending